WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND SpringRider10007
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND SpringRider10010
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND SpringRider10018
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND SpringRider10011
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND SpringRider10030
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND SpringRider10036
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND SpringRider10055
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND SpringRider10057

HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 100_3508
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 100_3512
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 100_3524
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 100_3525
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 100_3528
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 100_3572
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 100_3554
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 100_3538
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 100_3534

HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 106_6005-vi
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 106_6098-vi
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Dscf1320
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Dscf1321
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Dscf1322
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Springride2010004
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Springride2010005
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Springride2010006
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Springride2010008
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Springride2010013
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Springride2010020
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Springride2010021
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Springride2010022
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Springride2010026
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Springride2010030
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Springride2010031

HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Springride2010049

HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND NewYears201012-31-09037

HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Vote_lcapHERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Voting_barHERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Vote_rcap 
bubba53
HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Vote_lcapHERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Voting_barHERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND

Go down 
+5
RHarrah
Jeff M
Bobby D
punder
launch22
9 posters
AuthorMessage
launch22

launch22

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-04-02

HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Empty
PostSubject: HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND   HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 10:07 pm

in the spirit of mr.nice guy,i let a friend drive my rzr for a few while i rode b!!ch. he drove it straight into a tree, at about 25 mph! at first glance i thought there was no damage. it was the right front tire that took all of the impact. then i noticed the tire was rubbing the finder well. long story short the frame is bent! what do i do? do a frame swap or a repair? it is pushed back about 2 inches. the square tube is crushed and the a arm sup. is bent . the bottom center sup. is warped . i can not tell if the a arm is bent . all the damage i can see is on the lower a arm sup. and frame. i dont trust the local dealer to do any thing to my rzr especially a frame swap. if the frame gets swaped i'll be doing it myself so i am sure it is done right. what would you guys do????????HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Bustedrzr001HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Bustedrzr002HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Bustedrzr003HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Bustedrzr005
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND   HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 10:35 pm

That sucks, hate to hear about damage. I think you can fix it without swapping frames though. HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 685902
Back to top Go down
punder

punder

Number of posts : 1849
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND   HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 10:39 pm

Well , its not really the Frame so relax , its a Gusset . you can see if they sell one but believe I would take all the parts off and Dolly it straight . When straighting metal use 2 hammers one on each side and hit to each other ( just as a body guy would do a dent in a door ) . Problem is the metal gets thinner the more you work it and it also gets longer . You can also try heat , just avoid cooling the metal Fast , let it cool slow ( don't thow water on it ) . Mostly you need another RZR there to measure off of so that you get it back in the same spot . Once you have it right , belive I would weld a plate on the back for strength and roll on cause it was a freak thing to hit in that area , be easy on you Bud , just make him help you fix it .
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND   HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 11:11 pm

Well if it was mine I would be calling my insurance company if you have full coverage and let them deal with it :yea that: I have been known to have a few claims in the past HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 22837 trust me
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND   HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 11:03 am

fixable, might take it to a frame shop and let
them pull it back out the n weld in a new gusset,
should not be a big deal to fix. Its a woods buggy
so getting it back to near factory location should be
easy, unlike a car that runs at high speeds getting it close will be fine. Our if you
want to home fix it try a porta power set, or come a long
strapped to a tree or something strong and jack it back out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND   HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 12:10 pm

I agree with Bobby let the INS. company deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Jeff M

Jeff M

Number of posts : 1777
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND   HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 6:15 pm

:yea that:
Back to top Go down
launch22

launch22

PostSubject: Re: HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND   HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 8:34 pm

at first i was thinking it was just the gusset, but the square tube is crushed on the front of the frame. i know i can get it back close , i just worry about it being weak in the future. that area is constantly getting pounded.
Back to top Go down
RHarrah

RHarrah

Number of posts : 555
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND   HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 8:45 pm

Ditto on insurance
Back to top Go down
launch22

launch22

PostSubject: Re: HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND   HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 11:04 pm

i have full coverage but i have a $1000 deductable . i got the insurance last wed. before my 5 day trip. i had been putting it off. i was afraid it would get stolen from the camp, not crashed! i wish i would have gone with a lower ded. if would look bad turning in a claim after 7 days of coverage. dont you think?
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND   HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 11:22 pm

HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 291461 HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND 514110 :104:
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND   HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 11:50 pm

Go for it thats why we pay INS.
Back to top Go down
RZRCRAC

RZRCRAC

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND   HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 9:58 am

Ouch $1,000 deductible. Might be time for more serious damage so you cna get a new one. My insurance is very cheap (around $200 /year if i recall correctly) and the deductible is $500 through Progressive.

Good luck, I have no advice on how to fix.
Back to top Go down
yellowzx01

yellowzx01

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND   HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 2:50 pm

Humm, I saw on another forum, you can get a new frame for $880. So you wouldn't really benefit much on the insurance. I would take it to a local weld shop and see if they can fix it or atleast fab up something. Prolly be much cheaper. Sucks it happened.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
RHarrah

RHarrah

Number of posts : 555

PostSubject: Re: HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND   HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 7:16 pm

That's why I went with the zero deductible......
Back to top Go down
pushrod

pushrod

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND   HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 10:45 pm

the person that way driveing should be responsible!! HIS INS. SHOULD HAVE TO PAY NOT YOURS. IF I WAS DRIVING SOMEONE ELES, AND HIT SOMETHING, IT WOULD BE ONLY WRITE THAT I FIX IT OR, HIM AND I COME TO A DEAL OF SOME SORT TO GET IT FIXED.
Back to top Go down
JB_Rhino

JB_Rhino

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND   HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 11:35 pm

I think it would be an easy fix, do you ever come to the Charleston area? I could fix it for cheap (I have a weld/fabrication shop). Might be able to do it for a couple of cases of beer......lol
Back to top Go down
launch22

launch22

PostSubject: Re: HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND   HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 10:24 pm

my friend is going to pay to have it fixed . im going to order a new frame, and a arms for that side. the lower a arm was also bent. im going to do the work. i dont trust any of the local shops to do it. im going to beef up the new frame before i install it. ill let ya know how it goes . you know ya have good friends when they step up and insist on a total fix not a patch and pay for it all! i told him i would pay 1/2 . i feel pratially responsabel.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND   HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 12:17 am

thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND   HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND
Page 1 of 1