WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
What polaris takes with them when they go riding SpringRider10007
What polaris takes with them when they go riding SpringRider10010
What polaris takes with them when they go riding SpringRider10018
What polaris takes with them when they go riding SpringRider10011
What polaris takes with them when they go riding SpringRider10030
What polaris takes with them when they go riding SpringRider10036
What polaris takes with them when they go riding SpringRider10055
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
What polaris takes with them when they go riding SpringRider10057

What polaris takes with them when they go riding 100_3508
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 100_3512
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 100_3524
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 100_3525
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 100_3528
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 100_3572
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 100_3554
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 100_3538
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 100_3534

What polaris takes with them when they go riding 106_6005-vi
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 106_6098-vi
What polaris takes with them when they go riding Dscf1320
What polaris takes with them when they go riding Dscf1321
What polaris takes with them when they go riding Dscf1322
What polaris takes with them when they go riding Springride2010004
What polaris takes with them when they go riding Springride2010005
What polaris takes with them when they go riding Springride2010006
What polaris takes with them when they go riding Springride2010008
What polaris takes with them when they go riding Springride2010013
What polaris takes with them when they go riding Springride2010020
What polaris takes with them when they go riding Springride2010021
What polaris takes with them when they go riding Springride2010022
What polaris takes with them when they go riding Springride2010026
What polaris takes with them when they go riding Springride2010030
What polaris takes with them when they go riding Springride2010031

What polaris takes with them when they go riding Springride2010049

What polaris takes with them when they go riding NewYears201012-31-09037

What polaris takes with them when they go riding Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
What polaris takes with them when they go riding Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
What polaris takes with them when they go riding Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
What polaris takes with them when they go riding Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
What polaris takes with them when they go riding Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
What polaris takes with them when they go riding Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
What polaris takes with them when they go riding Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
What polaris takes with them when they go riding Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
What polaris takes with them when they go riding Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
What polaris takes with them when they go riding Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
What polaris takes with them when they go riding Vote_lcapWhat polaris takes with them when they go riding Voting_barWhat polaris takes with them when they go riding Vote_rcap 
bubba53
What polaris takes with them when they go riding Vote_lcapWhat polaris takes with them when they go riding Voting_barWhat polaris takes with them when they go riding Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What polaris takes with them when they go riding

Go down 
+8
sprinklerhead
Tiger Rag
bubba53
jbeane
pit dog
Bobby D
ElmoEOD
Wiley
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Wiley

Wiley

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2011-09-01

What polaris takes with them when they go riding Empty
PostSubject: What polaris takes with them when they go riding   What polaris takes with them when they go riding Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2012, 9:35 pm

What polaris takes with them when they go riding Polari10

It's amazing what you see when you travel the country.
Back to top Go down
ElmoEOD

ElmoEOD

Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2011-06-25

PostSubject: Re: What polaris takes with them when they go riding   What polaris takes with them when they go riding Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2012, 9:39 pm

Now that's a BIG trailer... credit card , would have to buy 2 or 3 more rides to fill it up.. Yahoo!
Back to top Go down
Wiley

Wiley

PostSubject: Re: What polaris takes with them when they go riding   What polaris takes with them when they go riding Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2012, 9:44 pm

I'm not talking about the trailer, look what is inside!
Back to top Go down
ElmoEOD

ElmoEOD

Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2011-06-25

PostSubject: Re: What polaris takes with them when they go riding   What polaris takes with them when they go riding Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2012, 9:47 pm

Wiley wrote:
I'm not talking about the trailer, look what is inside!

I was not going to mention that What polaris takes with them when they go riding 368967 What polaris takes with them when they go riding 797616
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What polaris takes with them when they go riding   What polaris takes with them when they go riding Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2012, 10:04 pm

They must be checking out the competition What polaris takes with them when they go riding 213618
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
pit dog

pit dog

Number of posts : 4423
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: What polaris takes with them when they go riding   What polaris takes with them when they go riding Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2012, 12:24 am

Was coming down I-77 last week. One of there fancy painted tractor trailers was broken down on the side of the road.
Back to top Go down
jbeane

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: What polaris takes with them when they go riding   What polaris takes with them when they go riding Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2012, 1:34 am

prolly testing out how well the rzr's pull the canams around the trails.

lmao. i kid i kid
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: What polaris takes with them when they go riding   What polaris takes with them when they go riding Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2012, 8:53 am

They won it in a drag race...
Back to top Go down
Wiley

Wiley

PostSubject: Re: What polaris takes with them when they go riding   What polaris takes with them when they go riding Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2012, 9:45 am

I say it's what they ride when no one else is around
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What polaris takes with them when they go riding   What polaris takes with them when they go riding Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2012, 10:42 am

haha thats hilarious. They need a Commander to pull the pooplaris's out. What polaris takes with them when they go riding 474532
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

Number of posts : 989
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: What polaris takes with them when they go riding   What polaris takes with them when they go riding Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2012, 4:22 pm

I bet it's filled with tool chest full of odd ball assed tools to work on their POS!

Just got through tightening my preload on my rear shocks some last night. A 1 hour job turned into about a 4 hour job. Couldn't get the passenger side rear while on it. Had to pull the shock tower off. Well, then I couldn't get a wrench on it so I had to pull the right side plastics off. Nice engineering Polaris! Dumb arses.....maybe I'm the dumb arse for buying it.
Back to top Go down
sprinklerhead

sprinklerhead

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: What polaris takes with them when they go riding   What polaris takes with them when they go riding Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2012, 8:16 am

More than likely, the polaris guys found the can-am sitting in the middle of a mudhole all overheated and burnt up, sitting by its lonesome, so they decided to pick up some trash and keep the trails clean. lol! What polaris takes with them when they go riding 495894
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

PostSubject: Re: What polaris takes with them when they go riding   What polaris takes with them when they go riding Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2012, 9:00 am

Tiger Rag wrote:
I bet it's filled with tool chest full of odd ball assed tools to work on their POS!

Just got through tightening my preload on my rear shocks some last night. A 1 hour job turned into about a 4 hour job. Couldn't get the passenger side rear while on it. Had to pull the shock tower off. Well, then I couldn't get a wrench on it so I had to pull the right side plastics off. Nice engineering Polaris! Dumb arses.....maybe I'm the dumb arse for buying it.
Sorry to hear your having so much trouble Tbone.....I hate What polaris takes with them when they go riding 911262 like that... What polaris takes with them when they go riding 741638
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

PostSubject: Re: What polaris takes with them when they go riding   What polaris takes with them when they go riding Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2012, 9:01 am

TBONE21 wrote:
haha thats hilarious. They need a Commander to pull the pooplaris's out. What polaris takes with them when they go riding 474532
you wish john  boy What polaris takes with them when they go riding 568845
Back to top Go down
kingportis

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: What polaris takes with them when they go riding   What polaris takes with them when they go riding Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2012, 11:45 pm

My buddy works at the Polaris dealer nearby that trailhead. They had an array of different machines that they let their dealers and salesmen try out. The idea is to show the superiority of the RZR's to the competiton.........
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What polaris takes with them when they go riding   What polaris takes with them when they go riding Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 10:21 am

bubba53 wrote:
Tiger Rag wrote:

Sorry to hear your having so much trouble Tbone.....I hate What polaris takes with them when they go riding 911262 like that... What polaris takes with them when they go riding 741638

Thats not me thats Tiger Rag.....read above. What polaris takes with them when they go riding 568845
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What polaris takes with them when they go riding   What polaris takes with them when they go riding Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 10:22 am

bubba53 wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:
What polaris takes with them when they go riding 269198 What polaris takes with them when they go riding 568845

No wishing....its knowing! What polaris takes with them when they go riding 568845
Back to top Go down
Clevelandrzr

Clevelandrzr

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: What polaris takes with them when they go riding   What polaris takes with them when they go riding Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 10:55 am

That's how they can make YouTube videos of them beating the Can-Am! LOL

Good Stuff!
Back to top Go down
Woodrowhaid

Woodrowhaid

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2012-01-08

PostSubject: Re: What polaris takes with them when they go riding   What polaris takes with them when they go riding Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 6:11 pm

That's just wrong...! Hey, I just paid $65 for two headlight bulbs for my 2012 RZRS at lemon and barretts... needed them for tomorrow... anybody found them cheaper! Not sure why they both blew... I'm thinking it happened when they had it in for check-up at 25 hours... Voltage is good and new bulbs seem to be working fine.
Back to top Go down
shawn

shawn

Number of posts : 5230
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What polaris takes with them when they go riding   What polaris takes with them when they go riding Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 9:56 pm

Hey Woodrowhaid -- do you have a rev. limitor or juice box on your RZR. That will cause the head lights to blow if ran at high rpms.
Back to top Go down
http://hanshewshawn@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What polaris takes with them when they go riding   What polaris takes with them when they go riding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What polaris takes with them when they go riding
Page 1 of 1