WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
Takes some big ones to do this  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
Takes some big ones to do this  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
Takes some big ones to do this  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
Takes some big ones to do this  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
Takes some big ones to do this  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
Takes some big ones to do this  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
Takes some big ones to do this  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
Takes some big ones to do this  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
Takes some big ones to do this  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
Takes some big ones to do this  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
Takes some big ones to do this  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
Takes some big ones to do this  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
Takes some big ones to do this  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
Takes some big ones to do this  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
Takes some big ones to do this  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
Takes some big ones to do this  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
Takes some big ones to do this  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
Takes some big ones to do this  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
Takes some big ones to do this  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
Takes some big ones to do this  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
Takes some big ones to do this  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
Takes some big ones to do this  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
Takes some big ones to do this  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
Takes some big ones to do this  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
Takes some big ones to do this  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
Takes some big ones to do this  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
Takes some big ones to do this  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
Takes some big ones to do this  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
Takes some big ones to do this  SpringRider10007
Takes some big ones to do this  SpringRider10010
Takes some big ones to do this  SpringRider10018
Takes some big ones to do this  SpringRider10011
Takes some big ones to do this  SpringRider10030
Takes some big ones to do this  SpringRider10036
Takes some big ones to do this  SpringRider10055
Takes some big ones to do this  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
Takes some big ones to do this  SpringRider10057

Takes some big ones to do this  100_3508
Takes some big ones to do this  100_3512
Takes some big ones to do this  100_3524
Takes some big ones to do this  100_3525
Takes some big ones to do this  100_3528
Takes some big ones to do this  100_3572
Takes some big ones to do this  100_3554
Takes some big ones to do this  100_3538
Takes some big ones to do this  100_3534

Takes some big ones to do this  106_6005-vi
Takes some big ones to do this  106_6098-vi
Takes some big ones to do this  Dscf1320
Takes some big ones to do this  Dscf1321
Takes some big ones to do this  Dscf1322
Takes some big ones to do this  Springride2010004
Takes some big ones to do this  Springride2010005
Takes some big ones to do this  Springride2010006
Takes some big ones to do this  Springride2010008
Takes some big ones to do this  Springride2010013
Takes some big ones to do this  Springride2010020
Takes some big ones to do this  Springride2010021
Takes some big ones to do this  Springride2010022
Takes some big ones to do this  Springride2010026
Takes some big ones to do this  Springride2010030
Takes some big ones to do this  Springride2010031

Takes some big ones to do this  Springride2010049

Takes some big ones to do this  NewYears201012-31-09037

Takes some big ones to do this  Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
Takes some big ones to do this  Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
Takes some big ones to do this  Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
Takes some big ones to do this  Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
Takes some big ones to do this  Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
Takes some big ones to do this  Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
Takes some big ones to do this  Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
Takes some big ones to do this  Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
Takes some big ones to do this  Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
Takes some big ones to do this  Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
Takes some big ones to do this  Vote_lcapTakes some big ones to do this  Voting_barTakes some big ones to do this  Vote_rcap 
bubba53
Takes some big ones to do this  Vote_lcapTakes some big ones to do this  Voting_barTakes some big ones to do this  Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Takes some big ones to do this

Go down 
+8
Cale
bubba53
pit dog
carolinateryx
Carolinarhino
rayray
Great Googly Moogly
punder
12 posters
AuthorMessage
punder

punder

Number of posts : 1849
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Takes some big ones to do this  Empty
PostSubject: Takes some big ones to do this    Takes some big ones to do this  Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 9:01 pm

Don't know how I keep coming across these , but this guy is in some parts of this vid is hitting well over 100 mph ( look at the dotted line they go solid ) .

Back to top Go down
Great Googly Moogly

Great Googly Moogly

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Takes some big ones to do this    Takes some big ones to do this  Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 9:13 pm

That's nuts. I'd probably kill myself on that thing (but die with a smile on my face).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Takes some big ones to do this    Takes some big ones to do this  Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 9:26 pm

Takes some big ones to do this  1834814442
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

Number of posts : 6335
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Takes some big ones to do this    Takes some big ones to do this  Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 9:29 pm

BOOT SCOOTIN' BOOGY!!!
Back to top Go down
Carolinarhino

Carolinarhino

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Takes some big ones to do this    Takes some big ones to do this  Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 10:41 pm

Looks like low gear in the FO-FIDDY.....NOT!!!! That thing is bad azzzz!!!
Back to top Go down
carolinateryx

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2012-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Takes some big ones to do this    Takes some big ones to do this  Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 10:58 pm

Wonder if we could ride those on the streets in WV.
Back to top Go down
pit dog

pit dog

Number of posts : 4423
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Takes some big ones to do this    Takes some big ones to do this  Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:44 pm

Takes some big ones to do this  733430
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Takes some big ones to do this    Takes some big ones to do this  Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 8:15 am

That thing was bas azz
Back to top Go down
Cale

Cale

Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Takes some big ones to do this    Takes some big ones to do this  Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 8:55 am

I would hate to hit a big pot hole on that thing going thst fast.
Back to top Go down
shawn

shawn

Number of posts : 5230
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Takes some big ones to do this    Takes some big ones to do this  Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 8:59 am

ONE FAST GO GART ---
Back to top Go down
http://hanshewshawn@yahoo.com
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

Number of posts : 5386
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Takes some big ones to do this    Takes some big ones to do this  Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 9:38 am

sweet..i have one that is a honda cr 6 speed water cooled and will do 100 in 5.5..top speed 130...i need to get it out...been a while...yes tbone i will bust your ass in a cart too....been to some international races...i think our group was the only ones that spoke English there..lol...they will pull a little over 2 Gs in the corner....
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbsperformance.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Takes some big ones to do this    Takes some big ones to do this  Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 11:32 am

WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
sweet..i have one that is a honda cr 6 speed water cooled and will do 100 in 5.5..top speed 130...i need to get it out...been a while...yes tbone i will bust your ass in a cart too....been to some international races...i think our group was the only ones that spoke English there..lol...they will pull a little over 2 Gs in the corner....

Takes some big ones to do this  131395 Takes some big ones to do this  181578
Back to top Go down
Hump

Number of posts : 4683
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Takes some big ones to do this    Takes some big ones to do this  Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 2:17 pm

WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:

It would be fun to run out to Go-Mart, wait on the cops to roll up at the red light, and do some donuts in the intersection. Then, smoke their asses. They would be looking for that thing for the next 10 yrs. lol!
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Takes some big ones to do this    Takes some big ones to do this  Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 2:30 pm

ive been to go mart on it...my uncle told my dad about something that went buy his house one day....said it was little and going so fast he couldnt really tell what it was ROFL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Takes some big ones to do this    Takes some big ones to do this  Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 2:40 pm

Hump wrote:
WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:

It would be fun to run out to Go-Mart, wait on the cops to roll up at the red light, and do some donuts in the intersection. Then, smoke their asses. They would be looking for that thing for the next 10 yrs. lol!

Nah I would tell on him. I would tell the po po that it was that crazy azzed dude at JBS. Takes some big ones to do this  495894 I can see it now. I bet James would look like Bowser on Mario Cart on that thing.
Back to top Go down
punder

punder

Number of posts : 1849
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Takes some big ones to do this    Takes some big ones to do this  Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 4:17 pm

It take a lot to hit the street on a street bike but a truck like mine or a mack truck would never see that thing coming , you are definately putting putting you life in you own hands to do that . I would just like to feel that torque one time , there are few things where there is better than a 1 HP per pound on the street ...
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Takes some big ones to do this    Takes some big ones to do this  Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 5:12 pm

a 250cc shifter cart will turn the same lap time as a indy car at road atlanta....super fast!!!..they have twin 250s that will outrun a indy car!
Back to top Go down
3012red

3012red

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Takes some big ones to do this    Takes some big ones to do this  Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 8:27 pm

He sure don't pay much attention to stop signs! Looksl like a boat load of fun,but it also looks like a real good way to get your self taken to thehosiptal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takes some big ones to do this    Takes some big ones to do this  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takes some big ones to do this
Page 1 of 1