WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
Must have items when riding the trail 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
Must have items when riding the trail 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
Must have items when riding the trail 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
Must have items when riding the trail 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
Must have items when riding the trail 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
Must have items when riding the trail 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
Must have items when riding the trail 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
Must have items when riding the trail 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
Must have items when riding the trail 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
Must have items when riding the trail 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
Must have items when riding the trail 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
Must have items when riding the trail 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
Must have items when riding the trail 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
Must have items when riding the trail 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
Must have items when riding the trail 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
Must have items when riding the trail 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
Must have items when riding the trail 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
Must have items when riding the trail 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
Must have items when riding the trail 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
Must have items when riding the trail 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
Must have items when riding the trail 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
Must have items when riding the trail 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
Must have items when riding the trail 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
Must have items when riding the trail 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
Must have items when riding the trail 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
Must have items when riding the trail 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
Must have items when riding the trail 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
Must have items when riding the trail 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
Must have items when riding the trail SpringRider10007
Must have items when riding the trail SpringRider10010
Must have items when riding the trail SpringRider10018
Must have items when riding the trail SpringRider10011
Must have items when riding the trail SpringRider10030
Must have items when riding the trail SpringRider10036
Must have items when riding the trail SpringRider10055
Must have items when riding the trail 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
Must have items when riding the trail SpringRider10057

Must have items when riding the trail 100_3508
Must have items when riding the trail 100_3512
Must have items when riding the trail 100_3524
Must have items when riding the trail 100_3525
Must have items when riding the trail 100_3528
Must have items when riding the trail 100_3572
Must have items when riding the trail 100_3554
Must have items when riding the trail 100_3538
Must have items when riding the trail 100_3534

Must have items when riding the trail 106_6005-vi
Must have items when riding the trail 106_6098-vi
Must have items when riding the trail Dscf1320
Must have items when riding the trail Dscf1321
Must have items when riding the trail Dscf1322
Must have items when riding the trail Springride2010004
Must have items when riding the trail Springride2010005
Must have items when riding the trail Springride2010006
Must have items when riding the trail Springride2010008
Must have items when riding the trail Springride2010013
Must have items when riding the trail Springride2010020
Must have items when riding the trail Springride2010021
Must have items when riding the trail Springride2010022
Must have items when riding the trail Springride2010026
Must have items when riding the trail Springride2010030
Must have items when riding the trail Springride2010031

Must have items when riding the trail Springride2010049

Must have items when riding the trail NewYears201012-31-09037

Must have items when riding the trail Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
Must have items when riding the trail Vote_lcapMust have items when riding the trail Voting_barMust have items when riding the trail Vote_rcap 
bubba53
Must have items when riding the trail Vote_lcapMust have items when riding the trail Voting_barMust have items when riding the trail Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Must have items when riding the trail

Go down 
+6
Bobby D
Jeff M
neuromax
yellowzx01
pushrod
Steve K
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve K

Steve K

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Must have items when riding the trail Empty
PostSubject: Must have items when riding the trail   Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2009, 9:02 am

Ok, I like to know what everyone keeps in their SxS when trail riding.

Here are some items I can think of, please help me and tell me what else is needed.

tire patch kit
air compressor
gas
oil
tools

Thanks
Back to top Go down
pushrod

pushrod

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Must have items when riding the trail   Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2009, 11:13 am

set back on wheels rope for get r dun....
Back to top Go down
yellowzx01

yellowzx01

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Must have items when riding the trail   Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2009, 11:39 am

I usually don't take anything. I'm sure if I'm with a bunch of people someone will have what I need. My 2 cents
Back to top Go down
neuromax

neuromax

Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Must have items when riding the trail   Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2009, 1:30 pm

Add a tow strap and even MORE tire plugs. I have seen one tire take over 30 so you can't have to many.
Back to top Go down
Jeff M

Jeff M

Number of posts : 1777
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Must have items when riding the trail   Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2009, 3:22 pm

I think it's good to take along a first aid kit never know what could happen Must have items when riding the trail 988103
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Must have items when riding the trail   Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2009, 7:58 pm

[img]Must have items when riding the trail Dscn0014[/img]1st aid kit, tarp, bungee cords, 1 small winch strap, tire plugs, compressor, zip ties , tools, tire gauge, small saw, pruners, flagging tape, bug spray, trash bags, toilet paper, baby wipes, yep, paper towels, extra tshirt,sox, camera, xtra batteries, small radio, lighter knot, hammock,rain suit, cell phone, $$, ron popeil pocket fisherman, tackle, eye drops, food/snacks,liquid refreshment, tow strap, maps,gps, xtra fuel. Most of this i carry all the time. If i'm riding by myself i'll usually have a chainsaw and loppers and a firearm Must have items when riding the trail 550457
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Must have items when riding the trail   Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2009, 8:19 pm

Jumper cables

Chainsaw
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
yellowzx01

yellowzx01

PostSubject: Re: Must have items when riding the trail   Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2009, 8:28 pm

Wow, you people really do take a lot. I do have some stuff in the ranger, but nothing in the RZR.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Must have items when riding the trail   Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2009, 8:48 pm

It's easier to leave it all in the box than it is to gather it up all the time. Some of the stuff i don't touch for many rides, but it's there if anyone needs it. Some people barely think about something to drink so it's nice to be prepared. Total weight is very little so not an issue. You should see the Jeep when i camp out of it. Must have items when riding the trail 988103 Here's what i used the tarp for this wed-fri, kick back and watch the rain. Still rode 138 mi. in 3 days and stayed dry.[img]Must have items when riding the trail Dscn0016[/img][img]Must have items when riding the trail Dscn0017[/img]
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Must have items when riding the trail   Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2009, 9:29 pm

I just put my Gortex on and keep riding when it rains Must have items when riding the trail 22837 I need to get over there and ride with you sometime.How many miles of trails do you think there is to ride that you know of Must have items when riding the trail 288578
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Must have items when riding the trail   Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2009, 9:52 pm

Maybe i'm too candy but it's been rainin' like hell here. Plus it gives me an excuse to relax and drink one. :Applause: As far how many miles i'd hate to say, theres many many miles of gas line road and quite abit of tight 4 wheeler trails. Is that vague enough? I'm still learnin' my way around but i know theres enough here for 1 or 2 days ride without trying to cross Hwy. 10. 10 is the only big road between Camp Creek and WW. Sorry i don't have a better answer on milage but it kinda depends on what you like to ride. Anytime you want to check it out, come on. Bring another machine too and park here at the camper. :163:
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Must have items when riding the trail   Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2009, 10:03 pm

Looks like you are closer to me than the Wagon Wheel.Mapquest says it's 59 miles from Blacksburg to Camp Creek so myself and the Irishman will have to check it out soon I hope Must have items when riding the trail 22837
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Must have items when riding the trail   Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2009, 10:07 pm

thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Must have items when riding the trail   Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2009, 4:44 am

a GUN!!!

Must have items when riding the trail 685902
Back to top Go down
neuromax

neuromax

Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Must have items when riding the trail   Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2009, 12:33 pm

bush wrote:
a GUN!!!

Must have items when riding the trail 685902

I thought that was a given LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
WV Rider

WV Rider

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Must have items when riding the trail   Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2009, 7:56 pm

Well....BEER! Yahoo!
Back to top Go down
yellowzx01

yellowzx01

PostSubject: Re: Must have items when riding the trail   Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2009, 8:00 pm

Must have items when riding the trail 828225 :153: Gotta Have that. So I do take something with me, Beer and a Firearm
Back to top Go down
Jeff M

Jeff M

Number of posts : 1777
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Must have items when riding the trail   Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2009, 9:28 pm

:153: Must have items when riding the trail 685902 Must have items when riding the trail 335288
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Must have items when riding the trail   Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2009, 10:12 pm

:153: Must have items when riding the trail 3977 Must have items when riding the trail 685902
Back to top Go down
RZRCRAC

RZRCRAC

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Must have items when riding the trail   Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2009, 2:24 pm

:153: and just ride with people that have the guns. knowing my luck if i were to carry any of mine I would goto jail or a get a fine
Back to top Go down
Steve K

Steve K

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Must have items when riding the trail   Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2009, 6:23 pm

Nice to see BEER and GUNS are most important!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
chappy

chappy

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Must have items when riding the trail   Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 5:20 pm

Toilet paper has come in handy a few times Must have items when riding the trail 846649
Back to top Go down
KickitNCRZR

KickitNCRZR

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Must have items when riding the trail   Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 9:52 pm

Good friends and the chain saw was helpfull on our last ride Labor Day weekend. The guide service provided by Shawn was definitely a must.
Must have items when riding the trail 653414
Back to top Go down
RZRCRAC

RZRCRAC

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Must have items when riding the trail   Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 10:59 am

I now carry hose clamps (various sizes), zip ties (various sizes) small tool kit, tire plugs / glue, air compressor, tow straps, extra gas, beer, water, munchies, electrical tape, wire, antifreeze and a rain suit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Must have items when riding the trail   Must have items when riding the trail Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Must have items when riding the trail
Page 1 of 1