WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
where will the sxs battle end? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
where will the sxs battle end? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
where will the sxs battle end? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
where will the sxs battle end? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
where will the sxs battle end? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
where will the sxs battle end? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
where will the sxs battle end? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
where will the sxs battle end? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
where will the sxs battle end? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
where will the sxs battle end? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
where will the sxs battle end? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
where will the sxs battle end? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
where will the sxs battle end? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
where will the sxs battle end? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
where will the sxs battle end? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
where will the sxs battle end? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
where will the sxs battle end? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
where will the sxs battle end? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
where will the sxs battle end? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
where will the sxs battle end? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
where will the sxs battle end? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
where will the sxs battle end? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
where will the sxs battle end? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
where will the sxs battle end? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
where will the sxs battle end? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
where will the sxs battle end? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
where will the sxs battle end? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
where will the sxs battle end? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
where will the sxs battle end? SpringRider10007
where will the sxs battle end? SpringRider10010
where will the sxs battle end? SpringRider10018
where will the sxs battle end? SpringRider10011
where will the sxs battle end? SpringRider10030
where will the sxs battle end? SpringRider10036
where will the sxs battle end? SpringRider10055
where will the sxs battle end? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
where will the sxs battle end? SpringRider10057

where will the sxs battle end? 100_3508
where will the sxs battle end? 100_3512
where will the sxs battle end? 100_3524
where will the sxs battle end? 100_3525
where will the sxs battle end? 100_3528
where will the sxs battle end? 100_3572
where will the sxs battle end? 100_3554
where will the sxs battle end? 100_3538
where will the sxs battle end? 100_3534

where will the sxs battle end? 106_6005-vi
where will the sxs battle end? 106_6098-vi
where will the sxs battle end? Dscf1320
where will the sxs battle end? Dscf1321
where will the sxs battle end? Dscf1322
where will the sxs battle end? Springride2010004
where will the sxs battle end? Springride2010005
where will the sxs battle end? Springride2010006
where will the sxs battle end? Springride2010008
where will the sxs battle end? Springride2010013
where will the sxs battle end? Springride2010020
where will the sxs battle end? Springride2010021
where will the sxs battle end? Springride2010022
where will the sxs battle end? Springride2010026
where will the sxs battle end? Springride2010030
where will the sxs battle end? Springride2010031

where will the sxs battle end? Springride2010049

where will the sxs battle end? NewYears201012-31-09037

where will the sxs battle end? Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
where will the sxs battle end? Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
where will the sxs battle end? Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
where will the sxs battle end? Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
where will the sxs battle end? Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
where will the sxs battle end? Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
where will the sxs battle end? Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
where will the sxs battle end? Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
where will the sxs battle end? Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
where will the sxs battle end? Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
where will the sxs battle end? Vote_lcapwhere will the sxs battle end? Voting_barwhere will the sxs battle end? Vote_rcap 
bubba53
where will the sxs battle end? Vote_lcapwhere will the sxs battle end? Voting_barwhere will the sxs battle end? Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

where will the sxs battle end?

Go down 
+4
Finzup
Rick S
Hump
fordtrucknut
8 posters
AuthorMessage
fordtrucknut

fordtrucknut

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-10-19

where will the sxs battle end? Empty
PostSubject: where will the sxs battle end?   where will the sxs battle end? Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 9:36 pm

I have wondered for some time, it seems every season someone is coming out with a newer faster production built sxs...WHERE DOES THE BATTLE END?
I like going fast as much as anyone, but I heard and agree with several people that said the 900XP is just too fast to run trails..and now can am is building a faster machine..so yea when will it end..
Back to top Go down
Hump

Number of posts : 4683
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: where will the sxs battle end?   where will the sxs battle end? Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 10:02 pm

I don't think it will ever end. Those guys out west need all the hp they can get to push through the sand.
Back to top Go down
fordtrucknut

fordtrucknut

PostSubject: Re: where will the sxs battle end?   where will the sxs battle end? Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 10:30 pm

yea, thats what i tell everyone that asks why on earth they make machines that fast, I guess its just that the sxs battle is HOT, atvs have gotten faster, just not at such a rapid pace.
Back to top Go down
Rick S

Rick S

Number of posts : 2791
Registration date : 2012-02-19

PostSubject: Re: where will the sxs battle end?   where will the sxs battle end? Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 10:34 pm

I like my xp 900 but like the ride of the wildcat hp is not everything
Back to top Go down
fordtrucknut

fordtrucknut

PostSubject: Re: where will the sxs battle end?   where will the sxs battle end? Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 10:58 pm

do you have any issues with the width of the xp?
Im thinking of going with a long travel on my teryx, just not sure how it would do in wv on some of the tighter trails.
Back to top Go down
Finzup

Finzup

Number of posts : 2037
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: where will the sxs battle end?   where will the sxs battle end? Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 11:27 pm

I think competition is healthy and important to improve our sport. For mountain trail riding my favorite( without seeing a Mavrick) is still a RZR-S with whatever improvements your riding style can use. Whomever would make it, give us a mountain version with improved rollover features; heavy duty, long travel suspension, extra ride height, clutched to accelerate quickly, fendered to keep mud out of the interior, mounted winch, built in extra fuel storage and all terrain tires.

IJS
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

Number of posts : 4150
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: where will the sxs battle end?   where will the sxs battle end? Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 11:33 pm

Lets hope it never ends. i turned 16 in 1967, at the height of the horsepower wars between the big 3. shelby mustangs, corvettes with 427ci 450hp, GTO's, Hemi Cuda's and on and on. The gawd damn insurance companies killed it. the goverment adding smog pumps etc didnt help either and the damn oil crisis. thats what the can ham, po po's, kawi's and yammy's are today, well the off road version. but overall the insurance companies killed it and they will this if the start losing money on them. look at the dirt bike market, other than ktm you cant buy a good 2 stroke dirt bike anymore. emissions you know. enjoy the outlaw trails as long as you can, its like early days street racing. we will lose that some day, and be herded into the HM system and thank god WV is smart enough to build those trails, they may be the sports salvation in this area. holy shit, i just became tbone, lol. anyways, enjoy while you can and with the election looking like we have four more years of an anti gun president, buy now, buy alot and get all the ammo you can afford. hell, i need a drink.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: where will the sxs battle end?   where will the sxs battle end? Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 12:10 am

Pour me one too!!! Hellfire lets just drink an ride!!where will the sxs battle end? 881168
Back to top Go down
Shooter-B4

Shooter-B4

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-10-23

PostSubject: Re: where will the sxs battle end?   where will the sxs battle end? Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 10:20 am

Finzup hit the nail on the head! No company is making a "Mountain" version. Even though the same companies involved see a need to make a "Mountain" version of their snowmobiles. We're getting machines designed for sand/dune riding and having to spend a shitload of cash to upgrade inorder to ride safely.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: where will the sxs battle end?   where will the sxs battle end? Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 11:57 am

Well I will tell you first hand that when I first drove my xp I was AMAZED at the power. Still am amazed at it.
I think the XP has more than plenty of power. I really liked the Commanders power too. This extra power sure is nice when going up bigger hills. I noticed it helped alot on big hills over my 800 rzr i had. The machine carried itself better up the long hills.
I personally think the Maverick will have too much power. Then again nobody has ever complained about too much power.

I think the limit will be 125 to 150 hp in the future. Were getting close.
Back to top Go down
simoniz

simoniz

Number of posts : 2840
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: where will the sxs battle end?   where will the sxs battle end? Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 4:35 pm

I'll tell ya where its going to end. Thats when our wallets are empty!!
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: where will the sxs battle end?   where will the sxs battle end? Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 7:28 pm

simoniz wrote:
I'll tell ya where its going to end. Thats when our wallets are empty!!

where will the sxs battle end? 474532 where will the sxs battle end? 541560 And my has been running low the last 4 years and after this

election last night it maybe a continued trend where will the sxs battle end? 383912
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where will the sxs battle end?   where will the sxs battle end? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where will the sxs battle end?
Page 1 of 1