WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
have you seen your exhaust lately???? SpringRider10007
have you seen your exhaust lately???? SpringRider10010
have you seen your exhaust lately???? SpringRider10018
have you seen your exhaust lately???? SpringRider10011
have you seen your exhaust lately???? SpringRider10030
have you seen your exhaust lately???? SpringRider10036
have you seen your exhaust lately???? SpringRider10055
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
have you seen your exhaust lately???? SpringRider10057

have you seen your exhaust lately???? 100_3508
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 100_3512
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 100_3524
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 100_3525
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 100_3528
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 100_3572
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 100_3554
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 100_3538
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 100_3534

have you seen your exhaust lately???? 106_6005-vi
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 106_6098-vi
have you seen your exhaust lately???? Dscf1320
have you seen your exhaust lately???? Dscf1321
have you seen your exhaust lately???? Dscf1322
have you seen your exhaust lately???? Springride2010004
have you seen your exhaust lately???? Springride2010005
have you seen your exhaust lately???? Springride2010006
have you seen your exhaust lately???? Springride2010008
have you seen your exhaust lately???? Springride2010013
have you seen your exhaust lately???? Springride2010020
have you seen your exhaust lately???? Springride2010021
have you seen your exhaust lately???? Springride2010022
have you seen your exhaust lately???? Springride2010026
have you seen your exhaust lately???? Springride2010030
have you seen your exhaust lately???? Springride2010031

have you seen your exhaust lately???? Springride2010049

have you seen your exhaust lately???? NewYears201012-31-09037

have you seen your exhaust lately???? Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
have you seen your exhaust lately???? Vote_lcaphave you seen your exhaust lately???? Voting_barhave you seen your exhaust lately???? Vote_rcap 
bubba53
have you seen your exhaust lately???? Vote_lcaphave you seen your exhaust lately???? Voting_barhave you seen your exhaust lately???? Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

have you seen your exhaust lately????

Go down 
+6
shawn
bubba53
Hump
beane
Bobby D
jbeane
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jbeane

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2011-10-01

have you seen your exhaust lately???? Empty
PostSubject: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2012, 4:28 pm

like the title says, have you looked at your exhaust lately?? if its stock, im sure its as horible looking as ours.

i decided to do something about it.

as you know the stock steel pipe instantly corodes and rusts, the min it gets hot and water and mud hits it.
i personally think it looks like crap. after the first ride, it looks likes its 10 years old.

so myself, s102000, and my cousin beane are having it all ceramic coated in a nice satin black, and having the heat sheilds done in a matching color

heres some before pics, when we took them off. will have some after pics by the end of the week.

mine and s102000 can you tell the diffrence? one has 300 miles, the other has 800
have you seen your exhaust lately???? Rzrs800-1
have you seen your exhaust lately???? Rzrs800-2

beans xp with only 250 miles
have you seen your exhaust lately???? Rzrxp900
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2012, 5:00 pm

Cool let us know what it cost too
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
jbeane

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2012, 5:05 pm

Bobby D wrote:
Cool let us know what it cost too

ceramic coated exhaust, and single stage color powder on the sheilds runs between $100-$150 bucks.

Back to top Go down
beane

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2012-01-17

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2012, 5:27 pm

i cant wait to get it back together im itching to go hit the woods
Back to top Go down
Hump

Number of posts : 4683
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2012, 1:08 am

Mine is looking kinda rough. I'm going to spray bomb mine this spring. I have used Dupli-color High Heat with ceramic 1200 deg spray paint on some of the other machines I've owned and it does great. It does get mud stained after a while, but it does stay on without burning off. Keeps it from getting that rough rusty look. I've used the same can for years. A little bit of it goes a long way. It's a cheaper alternative.

I bought it like 4 years ago, I guess they still make it. I got it at Advance auto parts.

Rzrs catch all the mud of the right rear tire. Should have been some kind of shield to keep most of the mud off.
Back to top Go down
jbeane

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2012, 1:47 am

i tossed around the idea of buying a new exhaust, but the money it cost, vs the performance,noise,and benifit, i just decided to get the stock one ceramic coated, and never think about it again.

not to mention how much heat the real ceramic coating kills.
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2012, 10:28 am

Thats a good idea...I like it
Back to top Go down
shawn

shawn

Number of posts : 5230
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2012, 12:09 pm

Keep us posted -- post pictures when you can
Back to top Go down
http://hanshewshawn@yahoo.com
jbeane

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2012, 12:21 pm

absolutely. as soon as we get them back this week, i will have pics in hand, and on the machines.

we are also haveing the roll cages, and extra parts done as well
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2012, 2:13 pm

Im with Hump on this. I use BBQ paint from lowes. Its black and can withstand the high heat.
The coating would be nice. Did it to the race cars but here im not looking for more HP. Got enough. Im just going to paint mine when it gets bad then put it back on. have you seen your exhaust lately???? 722106
Back to top Go down
beane

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 2:14 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
Im with Hump on this. I use BBQ paint from lowes. Its black and can withstand the high heat.
The coating would be nice. Did it to the race cars but here im not looking for more HP. Got enough. Im just going to paint mine when it gets bad then put it back on. have you seen your exhaust lately???? 722106

YOU GONNA HALF ASS $30000+ worth of machines lol it aint that expensive
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 3:54 pm

nah.....its not worth sending it off and spending that. Just take it off and paint it like hump said. Put it back on.

Your gonna need more than a exhaust coating to beat the commander.

May want to start with a good extended warranty and a fire extinguisher! have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2411796847
Back to top Go down
beane

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 6:25 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
nah.....its not worth sending it off and spending that. Just take it off and paint it like hump said. Put it back on.

Your gonna need more than a exhaust coating to beat the commander.

May want to start with a good extended warranty and a fire extinguisher! have you seen your exhaust lately???? 2411796847

have you seen your exhaust lately???? 36628 have you seen your exhaust lately???? 321772 have you seen your exhaust lately???? 321772 have you seen your exhaust lately???? 321772

youre just having a bad experience the guys i got mine off would take much better care than what youre gettn done
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 7:05 pm

Unless u race it the jet hot coatings are pointless. Just paint it
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

Number of posts : 6335
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 7:10 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
Unless u race it the jet hot coatings are pointless. Just paint it

Damn this sux....but I have to agree with T-bone on this.....lol!
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

Number of posts : 4150
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 8:18 pm

beane wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:

YOU GONNA HALF ASS $30000+ worth of machines lol it aint that expensive

i got go with mean beane on this---as much as we have in these things---100--150 aint bad.
Back to top Go down
jbeane

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 10:12 pm

if we raced them then looks and durablity wouldnt make a diffrence.

i dont want to have to keep repainting the exhaust ever season.

the ceramic cotaing wont stain, and crud up like the paint. it will wash off and be black again. plus the little tiny bit of performance and heat scavenging wont hurt.

id much rather do it right, and have it coated once and never have to ever look back. i used to use the cheapo BBQ paint on brake calipers back when i was 16. it looked good for a few weeks. then looked like shit. having 14k plus in the machine, i dont think 125-150 bucks is all that bad.

as for waranty, the dealers here local take great care of us. even though myself or lil beane havent needed to use it. s12000 only needed the plastic bushings, and they have no problem handing them to him over the counter.

as for outrunning somebody.... i have no dog in that fight cause i have a 800, but we all know the xp's will walk the caned ham
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 10:52 pm

jbeane wrote:

the ceramic cotaing wont stain, and crud up like the paint. it will wash off and be black again. plus the little tiny bit of performance and heat scavenging wont hurt.

id much rather do it right, and have it coated once and never have to ever look back. i used to use the cheapo BBQ paint on brake calipers back when i was 16. it looked good for a few weeks. then looked like shit. having 14k plus in the machine, i dont think 125-150 bucks is all that bad.

as for waranty, the dealers here local take great care of us. even though myself or lil beane havent needed to use it. s12000 only needed the plastic bushings, and they have no problem handing them to him over the counter.

as for outrunning somebody.... i have no dog in that fight cause i have a 800, but we all know the xp's will walk the caned ham
I agree 1000%.....pay the 150.00...it will look good and last a long time....
Back to top Go down
beane

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 10:55 pm

jbeane wrote:

have you seen your exhaust lately???? 351376 have you seen your exhaust lately???? 351376 have you seen your exhaust lately???? 351376 have you seen your exhaust lately???? 351376 have you seen your exhaust lately???? 351376 have you seen your exhaust lately???? 351376 have you seen your exhaust lately???? 351376 have you seen your exhaust lately???? 351376 have you seen your exhaust lately???? 351376 have you seen your exhaust lately???? 351376 have you seen your exhaust lately???? 351376 have you seen your exhaust lately???? 351376 have you seen your exhaust lately???? 351376 have you seen your exhaust lately???? 351376 have you seen your exhaust lately???? 351376

have you seen your exhaust lately???? 568845 have you seen your exhaust lately???? 568845 have you seen your exhaust lately???? 568845 have you seen your exhaust lately???? 568845 have you seen your exhaust lately???? 568845 have you seen your exhaust lately???? 568845 have you seen your exhaust lately???? 568845 have you seen your exhaust lately???? 568845 have you seen your exhaust lately???? 568845 have you seen your exhaust lately???? 568845
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 11:15 pm

jbeane wrote:

My can am will walk my pooplaris.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 11:17 pm

bubba53 wrote:
jbeane wrote:

I agree 1000%.....pay the 150.00...it will look good and last a long time....
have you seen your exhaust lately???? 568845
Back to top Go down
beane

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 11:18 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
jbeane wrote:

have you seen your exhaust lately???? 36628 walk and curl up on the trailerhave you seen your exhaust lately???? 474532 have you seen your exhaust lately???? 474532
Back to top Go down
commando64

commando64

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 11:20 pm

i havent seen my exhuast lately,but it rings my ears everytime i go riding,loud!!!!need some ear plugs!!!have you seen your exhaust lately???? 474532
Back to top Go down
beane

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 11:21 pm

REDRHINO64 wrote:
i havent seen my exhuast lately,but it rings my ears everytime i go riding,loud!!!!need some ear plugs!!!have you seen your exhaust lately???? 474532

remind me to stay ahead of you:lol!:
Back to top Go down
jbeane

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 11:28 pm

TBONE21 wrote:

you must have got a 800 with xp stickers. or youve got a bunch of extra work in the cannedham.
Back to top Go down
commando64

commando64

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 11:29 pm

10-4 THEM DUAL MUZZYS ARE LOUD AS HECK ON A BUILT MOTOR!!!!
Back to top Go down
beane

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 11:30 pm

jbeane wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:

you must have got a 800 with xp stickers. or youve got a bunch of extra work in the cannedham.

didnt you see tbones pics......they say a picture says a thousand wordshave you seen your exhaust lately???? 474532
Back to top Go down
Hump

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2012, 5:31 am

Jeez! have you seen your exhaust lately???? 272327 have you seen your exhaust lately???? 861578 I can't believe I started all this have you seen your exhaust lately???? 911262 by sharing a cheaper DIY alternative. All I was trying to say is that my method seems to protect the pipes, not actually keep them looking good. I have never bought exhaust for a atv/sxs due to it rusting out. I'm sure the coating will look great, and I do take care of my stuff. (I've been accused of cleaning my sxs with a toothbrush) But, that exhaust is right there in the line of fire from everything the tires throw. I'm not concerned about what my pipes look like, mine are tan/red stained right now. But, this is what I do when they start to get surface rust on them.

To each his own, but there is an old saying about 4 wheeling...CHROME DON'T GET YOU HOME.

I was NOT saying the coating was a bad idea, nor was I saying it wasn't worth the money. It's all in what you are trying to achieve.

That is all, ....Hump is headed for the beerator. have you seen your exhaust lately???? 828225
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

Number of posts : 4150
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2012, 5:58 am

Hump wrote:
Jeez! have you seen your exhaust lately???? 272327 have you seen your exhaust lately???? 861578 I can't believe I started all this have you seen your exhaust lately???? 911262 by sharing a cheaper DIY alternative. All I was trying to say is that my method seems to protect the pipes, not actually keep them looking good. I have never bought exhaust for a atv/sxs due to it rusting out. I'm sure the coating will look great, and I do take care of my stuff. (I've been accused of cleaning my sxs with a toothbrush) But, that exhaust is right there in the line of fire from everything the tires throw. I'm not concerned about what my pipes look like, mine are tan/red stained right now. But, this is what I do when they start to get surface rust on them.

To each his own, but there is an old saying about 4 wheeling...CHROME DON'T GET YOU HOME.

I was NOT saying the coating was a bad idea, nor was I saying it wasn't worth the money. It's all in what you are trying to achieve.

That is all, ....Hump is headed for the beerator. have you seen your exhaust lately???? 828225

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, come on Hump. you know this group. this group is where the "he'd bitch if ya hung him with a new rope" came from. have you seen your exhaust lately???? 474532
Back to top Go down
Hump

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2012, 6:16 am

Jet wrote:
Hump wrote:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, come on Hump. you know this group. this group is where the "he'd bitch if ya hung him with a new rope" came from. have you seen your exhaust lately???? 474532

I know. You are right, but it seems they are getting a little to uptight this time. Their problem is they don't hang out with Jack or Fredrick Miller enough, and that makes them way to cranky at times. lol! have you seen your exhaust lately???? 495894
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

have you seen your exhaust lately????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next