WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 SpringRider10007
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 SpringRider10010
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 SpringRider10018
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 SpringRider10011
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 SpringRider10030
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 SpringRider10036
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 SpringRider10055
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 SpringRider10057

have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 100_3508
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 100_3512
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 100_3524
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 100_3525
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 100_3528
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 100_3572
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 100_3554
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 100_3538
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 100_3534

have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 106_6005-vi
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 106_6098-vi
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Dscf1320
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Dscf1321
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Dscf1322
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Springride2010004
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Springride2010005
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Springride2010006
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Springride2010008
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Springride2010013
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Springride2010020
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Springride2010021
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Springride2010022
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Springride2010026
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Springride2010030
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Springride2010031

have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Springride2010049

have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 NewYears201012-31-09037

have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Vote_lcaphave you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Voting_barhave you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
bubba53
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Vote_lcaphave you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Voting_barhave you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

have you seen your exhaust lately????

Go down 
+6
shawn
bubba53
Hump
beane
Bobby D
jbeane
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2012, 9:58 am

Hump wrote:
Jet wrote:
Hump wrote:
Jeez! have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 272327 have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 861578 I can't believe I started all this have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 911262 by sharing a cheaper DIY alternative. All I was trying to say is that my method seems to protect the pipes, not actually keep them looking good. I have never bought exhaust for a atv/sxs due to it rusting out. I'm sure the coating will look great, and I do take care of my stuff. (I've been accused of cleaning my sxs with a toothbrush) But, that exhaust is right there in the line of fire from everything the tires throw. I'm not concerned about what my pipes look like, mine are tan/red stained right now. But, this is what I do when they start to get surface rust on them.

To each his own, but there is an old saying about 4 wheeling...CHROME DON'T GET YOU HOME.

I was NOT saying the coating was a bad idea, nor was I saying it wasn't worth the money. It's all in what you are trying to achieve.

That is all, ....Hump is headed for the beerator. have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 828225

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, come on Hump. you know this group. this group is where the "he'd bitch if ya hung him with a new rope" came from. have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 474532

I know. You are right, but it seems they are getting a little to uptight this time. Their problem is they don't hang out with Jack or Fredrick Miller enough, and that makes them way to cranky at times. lol! have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 495894
I don't hang out with Jack or Fredrick and I'm not cranky....I'm Bubba... ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2012, 10:03 am

bubba53 wrote:
Hump wrote:
Jet wrote:
Hump wrote:
Jeez! have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 272327 have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 861578 I can't believe I started all this have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 911262 by sharing a cheaper DIY alternative. All I was trying to say is that my method seems to protect the pipes, not actually keep them looking good. I have never bought exhaust for a atv/sxs due to it rusting out. I'm sure the coating will look great, and I do take care of my stuff. (I've been accused of cleaning my sxs with a toothbrush) But, that exhaust is right there in the line of fire from everything the tires throw. I'm not concerned about what my pipes look like, mine are tan/red stained right now. But, this is what I do when they start to get surface rust on them.

To each his own, but there is an old saying about 4 wheeling...CHROME DON'T GET YOU HOME.

I was NOT saying the coating was a bad idea, nor was I saying it wasn't worth the money. It's all in what you are trying to achieve.

That is all, ....Hump is headed for the beerator. have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 828225

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, come on Hump. you know this group. this group is where the "he'd bitch if ya hung him with a new rope" came from. have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 474532

I know. You are right, but it seems they are getting a little to uptight this time. Their problem is they don't hang out with Jack or Fredrick Miller enough, and that makes them way to cranky at times. lol! have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 495894
I don't hang out with Jack or Fredrick and I'm not cranky....I'm Bubba... ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 568845
Back to top Go down
beane

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2012-01-17

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2012, 11:12 am

haha yall can do what you want but yall spary bomb your stuff if you want i was just tryn to pass on the word thought ya might want your machine to look good
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2012, 11:16 am

Nobody has never told me exhaust looks unsexy. Paint and coat will look the same
Back to top Go down
beane

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2012, 11:23 am

TBONE21 wrote:
Nobody has never told me exhaust looks unsexy. Paint and coat will look the same

have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 628292 have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 628292 have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 628292
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2012, 11:40 am

both are good. Its user preference.
Back to top Go down
jbeane

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2012, 12:31 pm

Hump wrote:

trust me the interwebz is serious biddness. lmao. i aint getting uptight. just screwing around with ya.

the main reason im having mine coated is i do notice. anytime weve ridden with anyone, the first thing i see on all the clean machines, is an exhaust that looks like its been laying in the dirt rusting for years. and thats unacceptable on brand new machines.

the spray can would look fine for a lil while. but i dont want to mess with it. so having it profesionally ceramic coated just like the headers on my hot rod, will keep them in like new shape for the rest of the machines life.

were just giving ya'll a lil crap cause we can, and expected it back. its all good.
Back to top Go down
beane

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2012, 1:01 pm

jbeane wrote:
Hump wrote:

trust me the interwebz is serious biddness. lmao. i aint getting uptight. just screwing around with ya.

the main reason im having mine coated is i do notice. anytime weve ridden with anyone, the first thing i see on all the clean machines, is an exhaust that looks like its been laying in the dirt rusting for years. and thats unacceptable on brand new machines.

the spray can would look fine for a lil while. but i dont want to mess with it. so having it profesionally ceramic coated just like the headers on my hot rod, will keep them in like new shape for the rest of the machines life.

were just giving ya'll a lil crap cause we can, and expected it back. its all good.

i agree like i said i was just passing on the good deal more or less thats it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2012, 1:19 pm

hey its a great idea! have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 722106
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

Number of posts : 4150
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2012, 6:00 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
hey its a great idea! have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 722106

dern Tbone--it's about time you came around to being a happy guy. geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. i was talkin to jack ad he was thinkin maybe he would be needin to pay ya a lil visit.

have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 474532 have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 474532 have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 474532 have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 474532 have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 474532
Back to top Go down
Hump

Number of posts : 4683
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2012, 5:03 pm

I'm sorry I got offended guys. It's Tbone's fault! All his negativity has been bringing me down lately.

I've been really depressed because I could have had the best sxs that will ever be built, but instead I have a junky rzr. have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 1073670932

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2012, 6:00 pm

blame it on poor ol t bone! Gosh i get all the heat! lol
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

Number of posts : 4150
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2012, 6:50 pm

Tbone---we thought your name stood for The Best One Needs Everyone

picking on him. have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 495894 have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 495894 have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 495894 have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 495894 have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 714922
Back to top Go down
Hump

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2012, 1:10 am

TBONE21 wrote:
blame it on poor ol t bone! Gosh i get all the heat! lol

OK, you are right. I will give you a break for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2012, 1:38 am

U da man hump!
Back to top Go down
Hump

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2012, 1:39 am

TBONE21 wrote:
U da man hump!

OK, time is up. Big Laugh
Back to top Go down
killlerskunk

killlerskunk

Number of posts : 1273
Registration date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2012, 1:34 pm

I just got a brand new RzR S exhaust and im having it coated, complete exhaust about 100.00

Im very meticulous cleaning the rzr, like beane said I can make the whole thing look great but exhaust looks like crap. so im doing this before i ever put it on. Thanks for the idea Beane.
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

Number of posts : 6335
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2012, 5:57 pm

I heard it was going to pink...have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 46820
Back to top Go down
killlerskunk

killlerskunk

Number of posts : 1273
Registration date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2012, 6:24 pm

have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 46820 That's gonna cost you rayray have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 86146
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

Number of posts : 6335
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2012, 7:01 pm

I aint skeerd...just get that puppy back together quick...we may be doing a day ride soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have you seen your exhaust lately????   have you seen your exhaust lately???? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

have you seen your exhaust lately????
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2