WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
Theft on the trail - Page 3 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
Theft on the trail - Page 3 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
Theft on the trail - Page 3 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
Theft on the trail - Page 3 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
Theft on the trail - Page 3 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
Theft on the trail - Page 3 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
Theft on the trail - Page 3 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
Theft on the trail - Page 3 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
Theft on the trail - Page 3 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
Theft on the trail - Page 3 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
Theft on the trail - Page 3 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
Theft on the trail - Page 3 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
Theft on the trail - Page 3 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
Theft on the trail - Page 3 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
Theft on the trail - Page 3 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
Theft on the trail - Page 3 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
Theft on the trail - Page 3 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
Theft on the trail - Page 3 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
Theft on the trail - Page 3 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
Theft on the trail - Page 3 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
Theft on the trail - Page 3 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
Theft on the trail - Page 3 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
Theft on the trail - Page 3 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
Theft on the trail - Page 3 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
Theft on the trail - Page 3 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
Theft on the trail - Page 3 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
Theft on the trail - Page 3 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
Theft on the trail - Page 3 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
Theft on the trail - Page 3 SpringRider10007
Theft on the trail - Page 3 SpringRider10010
Theft on the trail - Page 3 SpringRider10018
Theft on the trail - Page 3 SpringRider10011
Theft on the trail - Page 3 SpringRider10030
Theft on the trail - Page 3 SpringRider10036
Theft on the trail - Page 3 SpringRider10055
Theft on the trail - Page 3 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
Theft on the trail - Page 3 SpringRider10057

Theft on the trail - Page 3 100_3508
Theft on the trail - Page 3 100_3512
Theft on the trail - Page 3 100_3524
Theft on the trail - Page 3 100_3525
Theft on the trail - Page 3 100_3528
Theft on the trail - Page 3 100_3572
Theft on the trail - Page 3 100_3554
Theft on the trail - Page 3 100_3538
Theft on the trail - Page 3 100_3534

Theft on the trail - Page 3 106_6005-vi
Theft on the trail - Page 3 106_6098-vi
Theft on the trail - Page 3 Dscf1320
Theft on the trail - Page 3 Dscf1321
Theft on the trail - Page 3 Dscf1322
Theft on the trail - Page 3 Springride2010004
Theft on the trail - Page 3 Springride2010005
Theft on the trail - Page 3 Springride2010006
Theft on the trail - Page 3 Springride2010008
Theft on the trail - Page 3 Springride2010013
Theft on the trail - Page 3 Springride2010020
Theft on the trail - Page 3 Springride2010021
Theft on the trail - Page 3 Springride2010022
Theft on the trail - Page 3 Springride2010026
Theft on the trail - Page 3 Springride2010030
Theft on the trail - Page 3 Springride2010031

Theft on the trail - Page 3 Springride2010049

Theft on the trail - Page 3 NewYears201012-31-09037

Theft on the trail - Page 3 Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
Theft on the trail - Page 3 Vote_lcapTheft on the trail - Page 3 Voting_barTheft on the trail - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
bubba53
Theft on the trail - Page 3 Vote_lcapTheft on the trail - Page 3 Voting_barTheft on the trail - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Theft on the trail

Go down 
+22
LittleBit
Carolinarhino
Bobby D
handymancanfixit
wvregulators
simoniz
Clevelandrzr
killlerskunk
groundhog
Soggybottomboy
Hump
bubba53
commando64
dsawdy
Finzup
mule822
GETERDUN
Joekamkod
Yotehunter66
Jet
shawn
rayray
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jet

Jet

Number of posts : 4150
Registration date : 2011-04-19

Theft on the trail - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 12:47 pm

i talk to my state farm agent and asked if the keys were in the rzr and it was stolen would it still be covered, he said "yes, once". lol.
Back to top Go down
Super Dave

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 2:26 pm

I think the answer to box ? is an otterbox. You can go to their site n look. I have one with industrial Velcro on the rzr dash that holds my iPhone. It is waterproof to 100ft. They come in all different sizes n colors. I have clear to see if I've missed a call or text. I used a razor blade to cut out the foam I put in it for vibration. $22 shipped to the house.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 7:20 pm

bubba53 wrote:
I just got off the phone with the chief of police for Bramwell and he said they had several stolen in the bramwell area and two recoverys but no robberys on the trails at gunpoint....he said come on up and enjoy the trails...

Well I just remember hearing about this over the past ten years from a few guys and it has been a concern.

Im sorry I offended you and everyone else and caused you to be on the phone all day calling all the police chiefs. I bet those chiefs were busy pulling records over the past 10 years.

Tough here getting persecuted for telling something I was worried about. In the future I will not post any more issues that I have heard from people that worry me so that members here will not have to get all upset.
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 7:38 pm

not offended here. hope my posts didnt offend you tbone. certainly did not mean too if i did. bring up anything you want as far as i am concerned. only thing i find off limits is saying something about a guys wife and kids. lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 7:43 pm

Jet wrote:
not offended here. hope my posts didnt offend you tbone. certainly did not mean too if i did. bring up anything you want as far as i am concerned. only thing i find off limits is saying something about a guys wife and kids. lol.

Oh no your fine Jet man! I was just worried about this after hearing about it for years and posted. I got shot at for some odd reason. Ol Bubba spent half a day calling all the police chiefs just to get on here to say it never happened and I was full of it.

I was just worried about everyones safety. I dont want to see anyone get hurt.
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 8:37 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
Jet wrote:

Oh no your fine Jet man! I was just worried about this after hearing about it for years and posted. I got shot at for some odd reason. Ol Bubba spent half a day calling all the police chiefs just to get on here to say it never happened and I was full of it.

Actually it was 10 min and I had to leave voicemails cause they were out on a donut run...but they did return my calls...I don't know what your so upset about Tbone...your the one reporting false information...thats not my two cents...thats a fact...
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 8:42 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
bubba53 wrote:
I just got off the phone with the chief of police for Bramwell and he said they had several stolen in the bramwell area and two recoverys but no robberys on the trails at gunpoint....he said come on up and enjoy the trails...

Well I just remember hearing about this over the past ten years from a few guys and it has been a concern.

Im sorry I offended you and everyone else and caused you to be on the phone all day calling all the police chiefs. I bet those chiefs were busy pulling records over the past 10 years.

Tough here getting persecuted for telling something I was worried about. In the future I will not post any more issues that I have heard from people that worry me so that members here will not have to get all upset.
You heard this Theft on the trail - Page 3 911262 ten years ago and your just now telling us about it...that don't sound to me that you care about your fellow riders...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 8:46 pm

bubba53 wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:
Jet wrote:

Actually it was 10 min and I had to leave voicemails cause they were out on a donut run...but they did return my calls...I don't know what your so upset about Tbone...your the one reporting false information...thats not my two cents...thats a fact...
One local here in high point it happened to. Fact.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 8:47 pm

bubba53 wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:
bubba53 wrote:

You heard this Theft on the trail - Page 3 911262 ten years ago and your just now telling us about it...that don't sound to me that you care about your fellow riders...
. Read above. Over the course on ten years.
Bubba why are you going so crazy about this?
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 8:52 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
bubba53 wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:
bubba53 wrote:

. Read above. Over the course on ten years.
Bubba why are you going so crazy about this?
I go to wv to ride and relax and get away from it all...if I got to start carrying a gun just to ride,,,then it ain't fun no more....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 8:57 pm

Heck everyone carries. I thought many others didn't but I was wrong.

A few years ago I was riding with bobby, Barry, and James. My buddy mark was riding with me.
Mark brought his gun. I told him he was crazy to carry it. He said you never know who u will meet on the trail.
I betted him he was the only one carrying. He took my bet. At the next stop pretty much everyone was carrying except me. Don't know if bobby did or not. James Barry and mark did.
They all said u never know who u will meet on the trail and they never leave home without it.
They had some concern too
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 9:10 pm

TBONE21 wrote:

A few years ago I was riding with bobby, Barry, and James. My buddy mark was riding with me.
Mark brought his gun. I told him he was crazy to carry it. He said you never know who u will meet on the trail.
I betted him he was the only one carrying. He took my bet. At the next stop pretty much everyone was carrying except me. Don't know if bobby did or not. James Barry and mark did.
They all said u never know who u will meet on the trail and they never leave home without it.
Gosh Tbone...thats the first time I ever heard you say you was wrong....I'm impressed...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 9:13 pm

bubba53 wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:

Gosh Tbone...thats the first time I ever heard you say you was wrong....I'm impressed...
U could learn from that. Big Laugh
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 9:22 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
bubba53 wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:

U could learn from that. Theft on the trail - Page 3 46820
Theft on the trail - Page 3 568845
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

Number of posts : 6335
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 10:13 pm

T-bone......Bubba....both of you go stand in the corner and don't come out until I say so......YA HERE ME!

All of this just shows that both of you care about the people on the site.....THANK YOU BOTH!!!
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 10:17 pm

Theft on the trail - Page 3 883398 Tbone...you just been Bubbafied.....Theft on the trail - Page 3 474532 Theft on the trail - Page 3 474532 I bet everybody at your workplace caught hell today...Theft on the trail - Page 3 46820 Theft on the trail - Page 3 46820
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 10:18 pm

rayray wrote:
T-bone......Bubba....both of you go stand in the corner and don't come out until I say so......YA HERE ME!

All of this just shows that both of you care about the people on the site.....THANK YOU BOTH!!!

Yeah ! what rayray said !Theft on the trail - Page 3 131395Theft on the trail - Page 3 131395Theft on the trail - Page 3 131395Theft on the trail - Page 3 131395
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 10:38 pm

bubba53 wrote:
Theft on the trail - Page 3 883398 Tbone...you just been Bubbafied.....Theft on the trail - Page 3 474532 Theft on the trail - Page 3 474532 I bet everybody at your workplace caught hell today...Theft on the trail - Page 3 46820 Theft on the trail - Page 3 46820

Actually no. I gave two people raises and bought another Bp. It was a good day.
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 10:42 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
bubba53 wrote:

See....money can buy happiness...
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 10:44 pm

bubba53 wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:
bubba53 wrote:
Theft on the trail - Page 3 883398 Tbone...you just been Bubbafied..... I bet everybody at your workplace caught hell today...Theft on the trail - Page 3 46820 Theft on the trail - Page 3 46820

See....money can buy happyness...

just a thought bubba. get an employee list and contact them that you want a cut every time you piss tbone off. Theft on the trail - Page 3 131395Theft on the trail - Page 3 131395Theft on the trail - Page 3 131395Theft on the trail - Page 3 131395Theft on the trail - Page 3 131395Theft on the trail - Page 3 131395

i am such an azz, but good at it !
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 10:52 pm

Jet wrote:
bubba53 wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:
bubba53 wrote:
Theft on the trail - Page 3 883398 Tbone...you just been Bubbafied..... I bet everybody at your workplace caught hell today...Theft on the trail - Page 3 46820 Theft on the trail - Page 3 46820

just a thought bubba. get an employee list and contact them that you want a cut every time you piss tbone off. Theft on the trail - Page 3 131395Theft on the trail - Page 3 131395Theft on the trail - Page 3 131395Theft on the trail - Page 3 131395Theft on the trail - Page 3 131395Theft on the trail - Page 3 131395

Thats a good idea Jack...maybe Tbone will by a BP here in statesville and let me work there empting trash or something....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 11:12 pm

bubba53 wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:
bubba53 wrote:

See....money can buy happiness...

It is a coincidence it was today. Been in the works for months. I had a great day! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 11:15 pm

Jet wrote:
bubba53 wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:
bubba53 wrote:

The employees that got raises today really deserved it. I'm sure it will help their families out too. It's real rewarding to help people out.
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 11:18 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
Jet wrote:
bubba53 wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:
bubba53 wrote:

The employees that got raises today really deserved it. I'm sure it will help their families out too. It's real rewarding to help people out.
I agree 100%...Tbone for President...
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 11:23 pm

Soooooooo where do I apply. Midgets need jobs too. lol!
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 11:26 pm

rayray wrote:
Soooooooo where do I apply. Midgets need jobs too. lol!
You could stand on my sholders and change the prices on the BP sign...Theft on the trail - Page 3 46820
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 11:42 pm

BOO BOO BOO Theft on the trail - Page 3 47362
Back to top Go down
groundhog

groundhog

Number of posts : 1005
Registration date : 2011-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2012, 8:07 pm

Bubba, I hate to say this but I think you need some sensitivity training.. That crack about the donut run was so callous. Police officers have feelings to... Theft on the trail - Page 3 723617
Back to top Go down
Yotehunter66

Yotehunter66

Number of posts : 2119
Registration date : 2011-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2012, 8:42 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
bubba53 wrote:

If you really cared about us how bout giving us all a ten percent discount at those BP's. lol!
Back to top Go down
Randy R

Randy R

Number of posts : 775
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2012, 1:18 am

I stopped at the water hose down from Hilltop to wash the big mud off my atv on the way home. I was by myself when two guys in an old Ford Escort pulled up. They just stared and would not answer when I tried to talk to them. They were definitely up to no good and I realized I had thekeys in the truck with my wallet on the seat. I was not carrying either. Luckily one of my riding buddies came by in his truck at that time and stopped to talk. The guys in the escort then drove away.

I did not know what they were up to but was very glad they left.

After that I now make sure I'm carrying if by myself and do not leave keys in anything...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theft on the trail   Theft on the trail - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theft on the trail
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next