WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! SpringRider10007
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! SpringRider10010
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! SpringRider10018
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! SpringRider10011
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! SpringRider10030
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! SpringRider10036
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! SpringRider10055
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! SpringRider10057

your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 100_3508
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 100_3512
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 100_3524
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 100_3525
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 100_3528
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 100_3572
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 100_3554
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 100_3538
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 100_3534

your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 106_6005-vi
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! 106_6098-vi
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Dscf1320
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Dscf1321
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Dscf1322
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Springride2010004
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Springride2010005
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Springride2010006
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Springride2010008
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Springride2010013
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Springride2010020
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Springride2010021
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Springride2010022
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Springride2010026
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Springride2010030
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Springride2010031

your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Springride2010049

your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! NewYears201012-31-09037

your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Vote_lcapyour polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Voting_baryour polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Vote_rcap 
bubba53
your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Vote_lcapyour polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Voting_baryour polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!!

Go down 
+8
bcfatvs
shawn
bubba53
Ron(09rzr)
pit dog
Rick S
Code54
bdog168
12 posters
AuthorMessage
bdog168

bdog168

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2012-12-01

your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Empty
PostSubject: your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!!   your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 10:41 pm

Took my rzr to the local polaris dealer to have some warranty work done and this is what happened. The oil seal was leaking so they had to pull the motor plus it had a tranny leak, they said they weren't sure if they could cover it under warranty cause I didn't use polaris oil and filter. But two weeks later it's fixed they got it done under warranty but they proceed to tell me my bill is $300 I said for what it should only be $50 for the deductible they said the warranty doesn't cover oil, tranny fluid, antifreeze, filters, spark plugs which I didn't ask them to do. So I decided to call polaris myself and talk to someone about the warranty program. The guy I talked to (frank)was cool he said warranty does cover oil and any fluids but not filters. Called the dealer back they said I was full of shut so I told them to call for themselves so they did 10 min later they called back and said that they had learned something today and that I was right they do cover fluids. They said that polaris in mid year 2012 they changed there warranty and any unit bought after June 1 2012  would be covered under the revised warranty. So after all that my bill was $80 for the oil filter and spark plugs and the deductible. So make sure you ask
Back to top Go down
Code54

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-08-01

PostSubject: Re: your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!!   your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 10:44 pm

Good to know - thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
bdog168

bdog168

PostSubject: Re: your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!!   your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 10:46 pm

So how many people have paid $$$$ and didn't ask
Back to top Go down
Rick S

Rick S

Number of posts : 2791
Registration date : 2012-02-19

PostSubject: Re: your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!!   your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 12:07 am

It paids to stay on top of things
Back to top Go down
bdog168

bdog168

PostSubject: Re: your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!!   your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 12:12 am

They just think nobody will question what they say.
Back to top Go down
pit dog

pit dog

Number of posts : 4423
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!!   your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 12:14 am

Good Post That's why they call them stealers.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!!   your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 12:25 am

I've noticed over the years some dealers are very honest and some are not. I know world class here is about one of the best Polaris dealers you can trust. Performance east is a good one too you can trust. Other than that I am learly of other dealers. Good post though. Anyone with a June 1 2012 and newer can use that piece of info
Back to top Go down
Ron(09rzr)

Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2011-03-09

PostSubject: Re: your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!!   your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 12:45 am

northstar polaris in st. clairsville ohio has always been more than fair to me....
Back to top Go down
bdog168

bdog168

PostSubject: Re: your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!!   your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 1:16 am

Well I think I got Marietta polaris attention so I don't think I will have any troubles from now on.
Back to top Go down
Ron(09rzr)

PostSubject: Re: your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!!   your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 1:19 am

extreme of washington county is an absolute joke tho..
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!!   your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 7:21 am

Thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
shawn

shawn

Number of posts : 5230
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!!   your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 7:28 am

Thanks for the good info.
Back to top Go down
http://hanshewshawn@yahoo.com
bcfatvs

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!!   your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 7:37 am

I have heard that just about all of the OEMs have gotton very up tight on warranty work, including extended warranty claims. Mainly this is due to the guys who buy a brand new atv/utv, then put 3 or more inches of lift and throw some 30" mud tires on it. They go out here and tear their equipment up and then expect the dealer/manufacturer to cover it under warranty. I know of a guy who bought a brand new 900XP and put a 5" lift on it, 30" outlaws. He takes it down to Busco Beach and drowns it out and locks the motor up. He takes it back to the dealer and expects the them to cover it under warranty. Of course he got a rude awakening out of that deal.  He got stuck with a $5000 bill.In situations like that I dont blame the dealers for not covering the work. But yeah most dealers are crooked when it comes to any warranty work.
Back to top Go down
Ron(09rzr)

PostSubject: Re: your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!!   your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 11:59 am

yea but you figure as much money as they "screw people out of" they would be a little easier going on some stuff to keep people coming back..
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!!   your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 1:05 pm

Thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
phmixson

phmixson

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2011-02-14

PostSubject: Re: your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!!   your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 7:32 pm

hey i thought that was a given when you bought a popo LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO
Back to top Go down
T Wood

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2013-07-10

PostSubject: Re: your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!!   your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 8:19 pm

Thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
bdog168

bdog168

PostSubject: Re: your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!!   your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 11:09 pm

no doubt!!!
Back to top Go down
03maxpower

03maxpower

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2012-03-04

PostSubject: Re: your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!!   your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 2:30 am

dealer doesn't pay for the warranty parts or labor so I don't see why they don't keep the customers happy. as for drowning the machine my buddy turned his in to the insurance company and it was paid for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!!   your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your polaris dealer may be screwing you!!!!
Page 1 of 1