WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? SpringRider10007
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? SpringRider10010
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? SpringRider10018
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? SpringRider10011
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? SpringRider10030
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? SpringRider10036
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? SpringRider10055
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? SpringRider10057

WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 100_3508
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 100_3512
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 100_3524
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 100_3525
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 100_3528
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 100_3572
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 100_3554
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 100_3538
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 100_3534

WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 106_6005-vi
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? 106_6098-vi
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Dscf1320
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Dscf1321
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Dscf1322
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Springride2010004
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Springride2010005
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Springride2010006
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Springride2010008
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Springride2010013
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Springride2010020
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Springride2010021
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Springride2010022
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Springride2010026
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Springride2010030
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Springride2010031

WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Springride2010049

WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? NewYears201012-31-09037

WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Vote_lcapWV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Voting_barWV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Vote_rcap 
bubba53
WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Vote_lcapWV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Voting_barWV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service?

Go down 
+2
bstouffer
kmccauley
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kmccauley

kmccauley

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2013-11-10

WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Empty
PostSubject: WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service?   WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 7:30 pm

I'm thinking about adding a Rzr to my toy chest this summer or fall.  Have been doing research and am leaning toward a 570 LE, an 800S or the new 800 XC.  Does anyone have any suggestions / experience with any of the dealers in the north central WV area?  I'm looking for the best price and service combo... a lot of dealers have a high sales volume and therefore have lower out the door prices, but their service after the sale is nonexistent.  Anyone have any thoughts on places like Pennsboro Bridgeport Equipment, Lockards in Flatwoods, RG in Nutter Fort or Elkins Motorsports?  Any input would be appreciated.  Thanks!
Back to top Go down
bstouffer

bstouffer

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2013-03-19

PostSubject: Re: WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service?   WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 8:13 pm

I picked my 2013 S model up at Ridersville,
Back to top Go down
kmccauley

kmccauley

PostSubject: Re: WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service?   WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 8:44 pm

Thanks stouffer, I'm not familiar with Ridersville but will check them out.  How's the S doing for you so far?  Is there anything you wish you would have done differently?
Back to top Go down
pit dog

pit dog

Number of posts : 4423
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service?   WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 8:59 pm

Riodersvill is where I bought my rex. Old boy is a dickhead but hard to beat on price. Might be worth a trip down to world class they give a forum discount.
Back to top Go down
kmccauley

kmccauley

PostSubject: Re: WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service?   WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 9:19 pm

Thanks pit dog - Berkeley Springs is about a 3 hour drive and High Point is about 5, so I agree it would definitely be worth checking out.
Back to top Go down
bstouffer

bstouffer

PostSubject: Re: WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service?   WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 9:35 pm

Ridersville had the best deals around for years, not sure about now. I have bought 3 units from him over the years. I think he treated me ok on my RZR. It has Fox shocks other than that it had no accessories on it and i gave 10.500. I have 600 hard miles on it and i have been pleased so far. As soon as i can talk my daughter into helping, i will get a pic of it.
Back to top Go down
kmccauley

kmccauley

PostSubject: Re: WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service?   WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 9:40 pm

10,500 is a good price especially with the upgraded shocks.  Pictures are always welcome!   thumbs up
Back to top Go down
bstouffer

bstouffer

PostSubject: Re: WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service?   WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 9:45 pm

I just added a pic !
Back to top Go down
kmccauley

kmccauley

PostSubject: Re: WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service?   WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 9:51 pm

Niice!  That is one sharp looking ride.  That bumper and winch setup out on the front looks pretty stout too!
Back to top Go down
bstouffer

bstouffer

PostSubject: Re: WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service?   WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 10:27 pm

Thanks. Its a 4500lb Superwinch, i like it on top of the bumper. You ask if i would have done anything different, not at all. People bitch about Polaris but i have had good luck with them.
Back to top Go down
kmccauley

kmccauley

PostSubject: Re: WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service?   WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 10:56 pm

My brother in law has a Sportsman 700 & his winch setup looks real similar to that on the front.  People gripe about everything under the sun.  If you have a Commander, Maverick, Teryx, Wildcat or Rzr, there will always be someone to give you heck about it.  Same with trucks - whether you have a Ram, Silverado or F250.  When it comes to the SXS though, the Rzr is like a kleenex.  There might be many different brands of kleenex's but it's still a kleenex.   dynwim
Back to top Go down
bstouffer

bstouffer

PostSubject: Re: WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service?   WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 8:20 am

Very well said !
Back to top Go down
Rick S

Rick S

Number of posts : 2791
Registration date : 2012-02-19

PostSubject: Re: WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service?   WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 1:16 pm

All sxs have issues your driving habits how well you take care of them service them washing them they are like your body if you take care of it your body will take care of you nothing is bullet proof
Back to top Go down
kmccauley

kmccauley

PostSubject: Re: WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service?   WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 1:43 pm

Rick S wrote:
All sxs have issues your driving habits how well you take care of them service them washing them they are like your body if you take care of it your body will take care of you nothing is bullet proof
Very good point.
Back to top Go down
T Wood

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2013-07-10

PostSubject: Re: WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service?   WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 10:18 pm

bstouffer wrote:
Ridersville had the best deals around for years, not sure about now. I have bought 3 units from him over the years. I think he treated me ok on my RZR. It has Fox shocks other than that it had no accessories on it and i gave 10.500. I have 600 hard miles on it and i have been pleased so far. As soon as i can talk my daughter into helping, i will get a pic of it.

If I was looking for another RZRS I would definitely have to check Ridersville. 10,500 is the best price I have heard of yet.
Back to top Go down
Thunter

Thunter

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service?   WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 10:51 pm

T Wood wrote:
bstouffer wrote:

If I was looking for another RZRS I would definitely have to check Ridersville. 10,500 is the best price I have heard of yet.

$10,500 for a RZR-S is unreal!! Do you mean a standard 50 inch RZR for $10,500? Not heard of a RZR-S sold for less than $12,200 and that is the basic model without the Fox shocks!
Back to top Go down
bstouffer

bstouffer

PostSubject: Re: WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service?   WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 11:08 pm

Nope, its a 2013 800 S model with Fox shocks and it had 74 miles on it. It was $10.500 + sales tax. It was bone stock.
Back to top Go down
Thunter

Thunter

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service?   WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 1:04 am

bstouffer wrote:
Nope, its a 2013 800 S model with Fox shocks and it had 74 miles on it. It was $10.500 + sales tax. It was bone stock.
The 74 miles on it explains a lot but that is still an awesome price!!
Back to top Go down
bstouffer

bstouffer

PostSubject: Re: WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service?   WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 8:25 am

I guess i should have stated that it was used. ( Sorry)
Back to top Go down
kmccauley

kmccauley

PostSubject: Re: WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service?   WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 8:26 am

If I could find that setup for 10.5 I'd jump on it.  Would love to find an 800 S with low miles... either a demo or one that someone bought and 6 months later wanted to go up to the 1K.

Any experience with those Bridgeport Equipment folks, Thunter?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service?   WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WV RZR Dealers - Best Price and Service?
Page 1 of 1