WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails SpringRider10007
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails SpringRider10010
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails SpringRider10018
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails SpringRider10011
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails SpringRider10030
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails SpringRider10036
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails SpringRider10055
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails SpringRider10057

Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 100_3508
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 100_3512
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 100_3524
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 100_3525
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 100_3528
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 100_3572
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 100_3554
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 100_3538
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 100_3534

Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 106_6005-vi
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 106_6098-vi
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Dscf1320
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Dscf1321
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Dscf1322
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Springride2010004
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Springride2010005
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Springride2010006
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Springride2010008
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Springride2010013
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Springride2010020
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Springride2010021
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Springride2010022
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Springride2010026
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Springride2010030
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Springride2010031

Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Springride2010049

Echman mine and De-cb mine trails NewYears201012-31-09037

Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Vote_lcapEchman mine and De-cb mine trails Voting_barEchman mine and De-cb mine trails Vote_rcap 
bubba53
Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Vote_lcapEchman mine and De-cb mine trails Voting_barEchman mine and De-cb mine trails Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Echman mine and De-cb mine trails

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gfunk

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2014-04-08

Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Empty
PostSubject: Echman mine and De-cb mine trails   Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 8:00 am

I've never checked these trails out was thinking about checking them out next time down.  Run from pinnacle creek campground to sterling drivein for lunch then down to them. Anyone got any input on them, how tough is the one red trail?
Talked to BobT and he said the trails are nice but not ridden much so they can get over grown.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Echman mine and De-cb mine trails   Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 12:19 pm

Im sure the trails would be fine. If you have any trouble then call ray ray the midget. He's our midget here at the site and we use him when we need a short fella to go check a trail out under the brush.
Back to top Go down
gfunk

PostSubject: Re: Echman mine and De-cb mine trails   Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 12:40 pm

Thanks TBone.  You ever checked out those trails?  Just wondering if I should make a run to them from Sterling or head back up towards Barkers Creek area instead that afternoon before heading back to WW ATV resort.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Echman mine and De-cb mine trails   Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 12:42 pm

Yes I remember them. I couldn't find them today if I tried. When I was thru there last year it wasn't bad at all. I wouldn't be scared of it. I could be wrong though. I need to relearn all those trails with someone who has a GPS one day.
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

Number of posts : 6335
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Echman mine and De-cb mine trails   Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 12:58 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
Im sure the trails would be fine. If you have any trouble then call ray ray the midget. He's our midget here at the site and we use him when we need a short fella to go check a trail out under the brush.

Midgets have feelings....thanks for hurting mine. Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 642818
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Echman mine and De-cb mine trails   Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 1:01 pm

rayray wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:

Midgets have feelings....thanks for hurting mine. Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 642818

don't be upset little buddy.....you were very helpful that time we found that trail that we couldn't see. When you went to scout it and rolled down the hill, we were there to pick u up. You found the treacherous part and we all were appreciative. Don't cry on us now. Yahoo!
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

PostSubject: Re: Echman mine and De-cb mine trails   Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 1:16 pm

Your just mad because you can't keep up anymore... Echman mine and De-cb mine trails 2453113174 ................................ RZ .....nuff said. ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
Yotehunter66

Yotehunter66

Number of posts : 2119
Registration date : 2011-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Echman mine and De-cb mine trails   Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 7:13 pm

Next time you see him RayRay I would punch him In the knee cap! lol!
Back to top Go down
BobT

BobT

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Echman mine and De-cb mine trails   Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 7:37 pm

gfunk, back on topic.  The pictures below show the trail.  There is only about 50 feet that make it red.  Coming from Pizza Hut it is a gravel road.  After the steep part it is a dirt path/road.  The blue trail is a bypass around the steep section.  It is not that steep but it may be rutted and over grown.

Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Capture2_zpsc6amai6g

Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Capture_zpsmvf9hvnn
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

PostSubject: Re: Echman mine and De-cb mine trails   Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 8:50 pm

Sorry Bob but they keep pickin on me.
Back to top Go down
gfunk

PostSubject: Re: Echman mine and De-cb mine trails   Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 10:26 pm

Thanks Bob!!  Think I'll go check this area out in May when we head down again.
Back to top Go down
gfunk

PostSubject: Re: Echman mine and De-cb mine trails   Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 10:30 pm

BobT I do beleieve your 2015 maps have some more trails added in that area also, correct?  It's considered war I think.
Back to top Go down
BobT

BobT

PostSubject: Re: Echman mine and De-cb mine trails   Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 10:55 pm

Yes, there are a lot of trails on the map between Welch, Gary, and War.
Back to top Go down
gfunk

PostSubject: Re: Echman mine and De-cb mine trails   Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2015, 12:30 am

Seriously none u fellas besides bobt has tried these trails.  Tbone did say he tried them also. Just gauging if my time would better spent over behind the Walmart or in buzzard branch area.
Back to top Go down
BobT

BobT

PostSubject: Re: Echman mine and De-cb mine trails   Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2015, 9:44 am

On the recent spring ride we rode a few of them.  We came up from Welch and went past the school and around the locked gate and came down to US52 near Carswell Hollow rd.  I took the school trail and locked gate off of my map a couple of years ago since they seriously don't want you going that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echman mine and De-cb mine trails   Echman mine and De-cb mine trails Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Echman mine and De-cb mine trails
Page 1 of 1