WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! SpringRider10007
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! SpringRider10010
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! SpringRider10018
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! SpringRider10011
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! SpringRider10030
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! SpringRider10036
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! SpringRider10055
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! SpringRider10057

Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 100_3508
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 100_3512
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 100_3524
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 100_3525
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 100_3528
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 100_3572
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 100_3554
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 100_3538
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 100_3534

Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 106_6005-vi
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 106_6098-vi
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Dscf1320
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Dscf1321
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Dscf1322
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Springride2010004
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Springride2010005
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Springride2010006
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Springride2010008
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Springride2010013
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Springride2010020
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Springride2010021
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Springride2010022
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Springride2010026
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Springride2010030
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Springride2010031

Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Springride2010049

Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! NewYears201012-31-09037

Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Vote_lcapChildren with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Voting_barChildren with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Vote_rcap 
bubba53
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Vote_lcapChildren with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Voting_barChildren with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Children with Special Needs Ride is ON !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
4x4dad

4x4dad

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Empty
PostSubject: Children with Special Needs Ride is ON !   Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2010, 12:41 am

Hey Everyone ,

I promised you I would'nt give up on the idea that everyone including myself wanted to happen . Putting smiles on the faces of the special needs children . Well..... , I finally made the contact we've been hoping for. The wonderful owner and staff of Mines and Meadows ATV/RV Resort in Wampum , Pa. are honored to host such a great event. Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 131395
The date has been set for sunday June 6, 2010 . I've been told by the staff event contact that they host the ride area and recieve the $25.00 admission fee per (machine driver / owner) and the rest of the event coordination is up to me . YIKES ! As I've said before , this is my first time coordinating any kind of event . So any and all suggestions and ideas for amenities or vendors or sponcers and how to go about accomplishing that , is always greatly appreciated .
As of right now , different agencies have assumed I should plan on about 150 - 200 children . That's about 100 more than I expected . If we figure 5 children per driver over the course of a couple hours , I'll need approximately 30 - 40 drivers . So ..... I'll keep doing my best to make this a day for the children to remember , but I can't do it without you . So PLEASE help me get the word out and some how try to get a head count of driver participants . I'll keep updating information as I recieve it . CONTACT INFO : Mines & Meadows Phone : (724) 535-6026 . If I can help you in some way , please PM me and I'll help however I can .
Thanks again for all of your overwhelming interest and support . Hopefully we'll all have the chance to meet and the honor of giving the children a day to remember.

Rick.

Last edited by 4x4dad on March 18th 2010, 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Children with Special Needs Ride is ON !   Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2010, 12:43 am

Congrats
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Children with Special Needs Ride is ON !   Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2010, 8:04 am

Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 231577 That was fast June will be here before you know it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Pops

Pops

Number of posts : 1259
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Children with Special Needs Ride is ON !   Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2010, 9:51 am

Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 949672 Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 349936 The kids are going to love this
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Children with Special Needs Ride is ON !   Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2010, 7:35 pm

Pops wrote:
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 949672 Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 349936 The kids are going to love this

Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 916441
Back to top Go down
4x4dad

4x4dad

PostSubject: Re: Children with Special Needs Ride is ON !   Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2010, 11:16 pm

Bobby D wrote:
Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 231577 That was fast June will be here before you know it.

That's what scares me. Guess I'm just gonna have to Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 376722 . At this piont I've been chasing my tail alot , but contacted 2 tourism agencies . 1 in Butler and 1 in Beaver county . They said they help promote and spread the word and will help contact appropriate agencies . Another SXS vender gave me a plan for aquireing sponcers . I'm really getting a CRASH course in event coordinating. Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Affraid
Back to top Go down
Pops

Pops

Number of posts : 1259
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Children with Special Needs Ride is ON !   Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 8:12 am

Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 300984 finding sponsors
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Children with Special Needs Ride is ON !   Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 8:40 am

Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 300984 and Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! 376722
Back to top Go down
4x4dad

4x4dad

PostSubject: Re: Children with Special Needs Ride is ON !   Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 11:23 pm

Ran into yet another stumbling block today . Seems to get sponcers you must have one of those ( nonprofit ID numbers ) and a special bank account. Problem is they say it could take months to process . Time is a luxury I don't have . I don't believe this has to be anything fancy . Was thinking all that would be nesesary would be a tent / shelter and some food / snacks and drinks for the children . Wonder if I ask for specific donations of the specific items if that would be OK ? Any input on this is appreciated
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Children with Special Needs Ride is ON !   Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 11:27 pm

I would say Amy / Big Orange could answer your questions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Big Orange

Big Orange

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Children with Special Needs Ride is ON !   Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 8:02 am

Sending you a PM
Back to top Go down
http://wvsxscustoms.com
4x4dad

4x4dad

PostSubject: Re: Children with Special Needs Ride is ON !   Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2010, 12:18 am

This thread has an official name now for the event , SxS Precious Smiles Ride . The event is in this forum . Thanks , Rick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children with Special Needs Ride is ON !   Children with Special Needs Ride is ON ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children with Special Needs Ride is ON !
Page 1 of 1