WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels SpringRider10007
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels SpringRider10010
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels SpringRider10018
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels SpringRider10011
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels SpringRider10030
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels SpringRider10036
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels SpringRider10055
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels SpringRider10057

Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 100_3508
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 100_3512
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 100_3524
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 100_3525
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 100_3528
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 100_3572
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 100_3554
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 100_3538
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 100_3534

Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 106_6005-vi
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 106_6098-vi
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Dscf1320
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Dscf1321
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Dscf1322
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Springride2010004
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Springride2010005
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Springride2010006
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Springride2010008
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Springride2010013
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Springride2010020
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Springride2010021
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Springride2010022
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Springride2010026
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Springride2010030
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Springride2010031

Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Springride2010049

Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels NewYears201012-31-09037

Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Vote_lcapHot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Voting_barHot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Vote_rcap 
bubba53
Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Vote_lcapHot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Voting_barHot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels

Go down 
+4
Carolinarhino
rayray
jdubstr8raz'n
WV Hot Rod Rhino
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

Number of posts : 5386
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Empty
PostSubject: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 1:26 pm

For all you Rhino doubters ... lol!

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbsperformance.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 1:34 pm

How much did that set of air shocks cost for the front end? ROFL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 1:34 pm

I still have your tail covered!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 1:35 pm

The air shocks are in the rear so it looks like it is jumpin!
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 1:38 pm

justhere wrote:
How much did that set of air shocks cost for the front end? Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 474532

Don't ya'll wish!!!! That's with a heater, windshield, whinch, full cab & fat man!!! Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 36628

I milled that sheave myself!!! Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 131395
Back to top Go down
jdubstr8raz'n

jdubstr8raz'n

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2010-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 1:43 pm

heck yea. That's crazy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 1:44 pm

Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 568845
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

Number of posts : 6335
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 1:54 pm

The wheels are almost off the ground sitting still...way too much weight in the back...if you didn't have the extra weight of the heater mounted in the front it might flip over backwards when you stepped out of it...I'M JUST SAYIN' Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 474532
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 2:07 pm

rayray wrote:
The wheels are almost off the ground sitting still...way too much weight in the back...if you didn't have the extra weight of the heater mounted in the front it might flip over backwards when you stepped out of it...I'M JUST SAYIN' Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 474532

All thats in the back is the mat ... I know you can't see it back there with your midget azz. If you knew anything about handling you would know the ass end is settin a little lower so it don't push. Clrhino is here ... he's my witness ... but I will go out there and put some sand in the bed so we can see how far it comes off the ground then. Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 196334
Back to top Go down
Carolinarhino

Carolinarhino

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 2:23 pm

WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
rayray wrote:

All thats in the back is the mat ... I know you can't see it back there with your midget azz. If you knew anything about handling you would know the ass end is settin a little lower so it don't push. Clrhino is here ... he's my witness ... but I will go out there and put some sand in the bed so we can see how far it comes off the ground then. Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 196334

Don't waste your time trying to convince RAYRAY of anything! You could be pulling the wheels off the ground 12" and he would still be talking Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 911262 !! You know they are all
scared of the HIPPO'S!!!
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 2:57 pm

WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
rayray wrote:

Your right...I don't know a thing about handling...I didn't even know what a shock was 'till I bought my RZR...I'm still trying to figure out how it works. Now about the pushing situation...us RZR owners don't have to worry about that 'cause we can actually break the rear tires loose when we step on the gas... Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 474532
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 3:04 pm

hey they have a good point HOT ROD........I forgot there sure is a ton of stuff in the back of that Rhino. Thats why its liftin up!

When I get home I will put a tool chest and a bunch of junk on the back of my RZR. The front end will come off the ground for sure!
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 3:26 pm

I gotta admit...HOT ROD...has a bad ass Rhino...and yes I still want to race him just to compare the difference. In a straight line I will say he would beat me by three lengths easy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 4:39 pm

rayray wrote:
I gotta admit...HOT ROD...has a bad ass Rhino...and yes I still want to race him just to compare the difference. In a straight line I will say he would beat me by three lengths easy.

Ditto

but there is no straight lines in the woods
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 4:51 pm

bush wrote:
rayray wrote:

Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 232217

DING...DING...DING...We have a winner...GO GETTEM BUSH!!!!
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 5:11 pm

bush wrote:
rayray wrote:

Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 232217

I'm always the first to say a drag race on pavement dont prove shit ... I was out running RZR's in the woods when it would only do 40 downhill!!! Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 46820

Last edited by WV Hot Rod Rhino on January 31st 2011, 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 5:12 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
hey they have a good point HOT ROD........I forgot there sure is a ton of stuff in the back of that Rhino. Thats why its liftin up!

When I get home I will put a tool chest and a bunch of junk on the back of my RZR. The front end will come off the ground for sure!

Read the post Chuck Roast ... Nuthin but the mat!!!! Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 46820 Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 474532 Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 46820
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 5:15 pm

Ya'll dont HATE ... Appreciate!!!
Then maybe I'll help you get your slow AZZ RZR's runnin better!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
tiler65

tiler65

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2010-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 5:18 pm

Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 583686 Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 396248 Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 909454
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 5:51 pm

there are straight lines at the view!!!!
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 6:01 pm

WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
Ya'll dont HATE ... Appreciate!!!
Then maybe I'll help you get your slow AZZ RZR's runnin better!!! lol!

I appreciate ya brother...but more impressed. The RHINY-RO is bad azz...I just like giving you a hard time...by the way...my RZR goes plenty fast for me and my driving ability. My RZR is the fastest thing I have ever drove other than just going down the interstate in my truck. Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 629788
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 6:05 pm

Ditto

Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 100_2849
Back to top Go down
Gary

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 6:17 pm

James you need to treat Ray Ray a little better.You know being as short as he is the razor does give him a boost.But befor the fastest thing he had was a pair of roller skates ,that he'd still be useing except he lost the key to tighten down to his shoes Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 922754 .Heard tell they put double yellow ines in his home town so he'd have hand rails while skateing that is when Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 944472 Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 430912
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 6:17 pm

Big Laugh
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 6:23 pm

I still have my skates too...don't make me bring them out
Back to top Go down
Randy R

Randy R

Number of posts : 775
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 10:20 pm

Put a broomstick in front of it and lets see if it'll jump it... It's hard for me to see the air under the tires.

Looks good from the vid!
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 11:37 pm

Randy R wrote:
Put a broomstick in front of it and lets see if it'll jump it... It's hard for me to see the air under the tires.

Looks good from the vid!

Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 78019 It may only be an 1-1/2" .... but it's a big fat 1-1/2" for a Rhiny - Ro ... it made me so happy I almost pissed my pants!!!
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 11:46 pm

I hear ya HOT ROD...your the only guy I have ever seen to be happy about a 1 1/2 inches... Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 474532
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 11:48 pm

rayray wrote:
I hear ya HOT ROD...your the only guy I have ever seen to be happy about a 1 1/2 inches... Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels 474532

The ol' lady was trying to get me to put "that's what she said" in parenthesis lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 11:51 pm

"that's what she said"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels   Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot Rod Rhino Pullin the Wheels
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next