WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
Orange XP in the woods 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
Orange XP in the woods 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
Orange XP in the woods 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
Orange XP in the woods 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
Orange XP in the woods 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
Orange XP in the woods 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
Orange XP in the woods 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
Orange XP in the woods 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
Orange XP in the woods 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
Orange XP in the woods 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
Orange XP in the woods 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
Orange XP in the woods 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
Orange XP in the woods 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
Orange XP in the woods 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
Orange XP in the woods 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
Orange XP in the woods 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
Orange XP in the woods 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
Orange XP in the woods 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
Orange XP in the woods 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
Orange XP in the woods 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
Orange XP in the woods 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
Orange XP in the woods 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
Orange XP in the woods 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
Orange XP in the woods 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
Orange XP in the woods 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
Orange XP in the woods 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
Orange XP in the woods 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
Orange XP in the woods 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
Orange XP in the woods SpringRider10007
Orange XP in the woods SpringRider10010
Orange XP in the woods SpringRider10018
Orange XP in the woods SpringRider10011
Orange XP in the woods SpringRider10030
Orange XP in the woods SpringRider10036
Orange XP in the woods SpringRider10055
Orange XP in the woods 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
Orange XP in the woods SpringRider10057

Orange XP in the woods 100_3508
Orange XP in the woods 100_3512
Orange XP in the woods 100_3524
Orange XP in the woods 100_3525
Orange XP in the woods 100_3528
Orange XP in the woods 100_3572
Orange XP in the woods 100_3554
Orange XP in the woods 100_3538
Orange XP in the woods 100_3534

Orange XP in the woods 106_6005-vi
Orange XP in the woods 106_6098-vi
Orange XP in the woods Dscf1320
Orange XP in the woods Dscf1321
Orange XP in the woods Dscf1322
Orange XP in the woods Springride2010004
Orange XP in the woods Springride2010005
Orange XP in the woods Springride2010006
Orange XP in the woods Springride2010008
Orange XP in the woods Springride2010013
Orange XP in the woods Springride2010020
Orange XP in the woods Springride2010021
Orange XP in the woods Springride2010022
Orange XP in the woods Springride2010026
Orange XP in the woods Springride2010030
Orange XP in the woods Springride2010031

Orange XP in the woods Springride2010049

Orange XP in the woods NewYears201012-31-09037

Orange XP in the woods Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
Orange XP in the woods Vote_lcapOrange XP in the woods Voting_barOrange XP in the woods Vote_rcap 
bubba53
Orange XP in the woods Vote_lcapOrange XP in the woods Voting_barOrange XP in the woods Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Orange XP in the woods

Go down 
+2
jbeane
bubba53
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Orange XP in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Orange XP in the woods   Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 4:56 pm

I finally found a video of an orange xp in the woods. It's not a fancy video but just neat to see one out. I haven't seen one out yet.

Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Orange XP in the woods   Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 7:28 pm

That thing is Orange XP in the woods 231577
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orange XP in the woods   Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 7:42 pm

Bubba u should get an xp. I bet U would like it!
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

PostSubject: Re: Orange XP in the woods   Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 8:48 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
Bubba u should get an xp. I bet U would like it!
Thanks Tbone....but I'm happy just to be riding....I ain't ready for a xp yet....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orange XP in the woods   Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 8:52 pm

Well one day maybe then. Your machine is a nice machine.
Back to top Go down
jbeane

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Orange XP in the woods   Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 9:40 pm

mines not a xp, but its orange. lol picking this up from the dealer sat morn. its already paid for.

we added the polaris front bumper, and rock sliders, and will be sticking a windsheild on it.

Orange XP in the woods Rzr1-1
Orange XP in the woods Rzr2-1
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orange XP in the woods   Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 9:45 pm

Looks good! Neuromax has one too and it looks pretty sharp! Your new ride looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
jbeane

PostSubject: Re: Orange XP in the woods   Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2011, 12:22 am

i cant wait to ride the darn thing. i would have it today if it wasent a holiday lol.
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Orange XP in the woods   Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2011, 1:01 am

Orange XP in the woods 883398
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Hump

Number of posts : 4683
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Orange XP in the woods   Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2011, 1:07 am

Those orange fender flares are ugly.

jbeane, I think the rzrs like yours are the best looking ones yet. I seen one on the showroom floor a few weeks ago. Congrats
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orange XP in the woods   Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2011, 7:02 am

Hump man...come on its hott! Im trying to figure out how to get one
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

PostSubject: Re: Orange XP in the woods   Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2011, 9:18 am

Congrats jbeane on your new rzr
Back to top Go down
jbeane

PostSubject: Re: Orange XP in the woods   Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2011, 2:18 pm

Thanks guys. I cant wait to get out and ride with some of you all. My buddy aaron has been riding with a few of ya and talks nothing but good fun and good people.

Except for jetdriver. Hahahaha J/K
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orange XP in the woods   Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2011, 2:47 pm

Lol. Poor jet! He gets no respect!
Back to top Go down
Hump

PostSubject: Re: Orange XP in the woods   Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2011, 9:57 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
Hump man...come on its hott! Im trying to figure out how to get one

The orange is nice, all but the flares. Black flares would look good on it. Ok Tbone, tell you what, maybe one would look better in person.

Happy now? lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orange XP in the woods   Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2011, 10:23 pm

Haha. U da man hump! I want to see one in real life. Performance east just got one in. May try to go buy it
Back to top Go down
Hump

PostSubject: Re: Orange XP in the woods   Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2011, 2:31 am

Tbone, if you get another sxs, you will never ride again. You will just stand in the garage spinning in circles trying to decide which one to load up while everyone else is riding.
Back to top Go down
shawn

shawn

Number of posts : 5230
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Orange XP in the woods   Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2011, 9:16 am

Saw one in person at my local dealer (Swamp Fox). Looks great
Back to top Go down
http://hanshewshawn@yahoo.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orange XP in the woods   Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2011, 9:58 am

Hump wrote:
Tbone, if you get another sxs, you will never ride again. You will just stand in the garage spinning in circles trying to decide which one to load up while everyone else is riding.

Well I am going to sell my rzr to get it. That's a must. I'm going to be honest.....another reason I'm selling my 800 is I'm scared u won't be able to get parts. Polaris has vowed that the 800 is gone and if that's the case I'm scared i won't be able to get new parts or they will be sky high expensive.

Maybe I'm crazy and that's ok...tell me if I am.
Back to top Go down
3012red

3012red

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Orange XP in the woods   Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2011, 2:05 pm

T-Bone, that would just be to easy!!!! You kinda throwed open the door on that one!! I'm gonna keep a watch on this thread. And as soon as I hit the lotto, I'll get one of those fire brathing XPs. A fellow from Ga. let me ride drive his in Ocala Forest. That thing runs great and rides better!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orange XP in the woods   Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2011, 2:16 pm

What are the pros and cons on that xp vs the rzr s red? I still have not had a long ride on a an xp. Just a short ride
Back to top Go down
3012red

3012red

PostSubject: Re: Orange XP in the woods   Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2011, 2:26 pm

In a word, POWER lots and lots of it!!! I haven't driven a S, but I know that the 900 rides GREAT. The owner said that he can drink beer while driveing, and that Ga. bunch drive like they are trying to quailfy for a NASCAR race. I don't even try to keep up with them. I took off in his XP, and was braceing myself for the woops, then it sunk in that I was just glideing threw ond over the big bumps. No back pain. I couldn't believe it!!! They said that the XP steered a lil harder than other RZRs. The one I drove had a after market power steering set up on it. Steer it with one finger, but at speed it was a lil twitchey, but a person would soon get used to it and not notice it. It reminded me of the first time that I took the bias plyed tires off of the semi truck and trailer and put on radials. I couln't hardly hold it on the hiway!! Before the end of the day, you couldn't notice the difference in steering, so I would guess that the power steering would soon be second nature to the driver.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orange XP in the woods   Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2011, 2:47 pm

Well I only have two concerns about the xp. Hard steering at low speeds and the rear trailing arms getting killed.

Have heard some reports that at low speed it is hard to steer and wont steer. Secondly im not worried about the arms trail riding but if I go rock crawling, I don't want to kill the rear arms.

I have just wondered how it did on trails as far as steering goes
Back to top Go down
3012red

3012red

PostSubject: Re: Orange XP in the woods   Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2011, 3:01 pm

It was jam up and jelly tight!!!!!! Nobody I know does many miles at idle!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orange XP in the woods   Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2011, 3:03 pm

Lol. Ok. Well sometimes there are some that don't like speed on the trail. Its easy to get stuck behind them when they don't keep pace with the leader
Back to top Go down
3012red

3012red

PostSubject: Re: Orange XP in the woods   Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2011, 3:12 pm

With the power the XP has, ya can just bump draft the slow pokes to the front!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orange XP in the woods   Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2011, 3:19 pm

Well it don't mean no harm but people don't like getting passed on the trail. They ain't gonna like that xp bump drafting them! Lol
Back to top Go down
3012red

3012red

PostSubject: Re: Orange XP in the woods   Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2011, 4:59 pm

They just need to toughen up and get a tighter grip on the steering wheel! LOL I guess it would kinda shake ya up a lil bit!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orange XP in the woods   Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2011, 5:57 pm

Lol ok. If it had some steering issues Shawn would of said by now. He just got one and he would know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orange XP in the woods   Orange XP in the woods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orange XP in the woods
Page 1 of 1