WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  SpringRider10007
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  SpringRider10010
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  SpringRider10018
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  SpringRider10011
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  SpringRider10030
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  SpringRider10036
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  SpringRider10055
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  SpringRider10057

Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  100_3508
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  100_3512
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  100_3524
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  100_3525
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  100_3528
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  100_3572
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  100_3554
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  100_3538
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  100_3534

Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  106_6005-vi
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  106_6098-vi
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Dscf1320
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Dscf1321
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Dscf1322
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Springride2010004
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Springride2010005
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Springride2010006
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Springride2010008
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Springride2010013
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Springride2010020
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Springride2010021
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Springride2010022
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Springride2010026
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Springride2010030
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Springride2010031

Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Springride2010049

Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  NewYears201012-31-09037

Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Vote_lcapLooking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Voting_barLooking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Vote_rcap 
bubba53
Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Vote_lcapLooking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Voting_barLooking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
broken-rzr800

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2011-09-27

Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Empty
PostSubject: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2012, 4:27 pm

Looking to fill rear of trailer with another sxs and driver from WV. To race UTV Rally Raid at Wind Rock / Coal Creek Tennessee starting in February. Will be leaving on Friday by 7pm, race Saturday return home Saturday night or Sunday morning doesn't matter to me which day we return. If interested send PM for more info.
Back to top Go down
broken-rzr800

PostSubject: Re: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2012, 12:14 am

Here are the race dates for Tennessee.

Round 1 - Feb 16th Round 2 -March 16th Round 3 - April 6th Round 4 - May 11th Round 5 -June 8th Round 6 - July 6th Break due to expected heat during this period Round 7 - Sept 7th Round 8 - Oct 5th Round 9 - Nov 9th Round 10 - Dec 7th
Back to top Go down
broken-rzr800

PostSubject: Re: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2012, 2:13 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2012, 3:55 pm

I want to but if I do stuff like that I want to do it right and buy some machines and get them race ready.
Back to top Go down
broken-rzr800

PostSubject: Re: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2012, 5:04 pm

I hear ya but according the the pic of your ride and all the hype yours is already a race ready car. There are a lot of stock cars running these race's its more in the handling. The slower cars are running faster in the tight area's and of course the fast are running fast where they can. I just run fast when I can still haven't got the suspension dialed in yet but its been fun trying. Lol
One of the fastest cars on the track is running a bone stock 570 rzr. He makes a lot of the big money cars look slow he passed me in the wooded section of the course like I was sitting still. Now that hurt. What do ya do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2012, 5:26 pm

I think fielding a maverick out there would lock things up. That 570 would have his hands full chasing that.
Back to top Go down
broken-rzr800

PostSubject: Re: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2012, 5:58 pm

It's not a power /speed issue it was the speed to handling ratios he runs constant speeds not fast on one section and slower on another he just runs constant everywhere unlike me fast in the open areas and slow in the tight area's. When he passed me I tried to keep up and I was on the brake on the gas didn't ever see his brake lights come on anywhere till we got to the timing check point. Of course that could have just been a lack of sack issue on my part lol
But video doesn't lie. I thought I was in the throttle a lot more then I was according the video but I still had a blast sure beats ridding local at a average of 10 mph over a 12 hr trip with only 3hrs of actual ride time. Just costs a lot more. But ya can't take it with ya.
Back to top Go down
broken-rzr800

PostSubject: Re: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 8:10 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 8:57 am

Do you have to do over 20mph.....
Back to top Go down
broken-rzr800

PostSubject: Re: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 9:33 am

That's a good one but the answer is no lmao!!!!
Why would you even ask that question do you own a RHINO?
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 9:56 am

broken-rzr800 wrote:
That's a good one but the answer is no lmao!!!!
Why would you even ask that question do you own a RHINO?
No....I don't own a rhino....but....my name is Bubba....
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

Number of posts : 5386
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 10:29 am

i will take you on a ride if i dont have to wait at every intersection on ya and dont wanna hear any excuses..my rhino loves eating commanders.... ROFL
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbsperformance.com/
broken-rzr800

PostSubject: Re: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 10:43 am

Come on down lol that would be the first one that ran over 20mph in the woods.
Back to top Go down
broken-rzr800

PostSubject: Re: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 10:46 am

When I ride with the rzr's and commander's I pack a lunch when I ride with rhino's I bring dinner and breakfast for the next morning lol
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 10:53 am

got some money you wanna put on it..i need somewhat of a challenge every now and then....lol... you will lose twice...when i take your money and when you have to fix your ride for trying to keep up....lmao
Back to top Go down
broken-rzr800

PostSubject: Re: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 10:55 am

The races dates are up there does that mean I not to stop and pick u up in february?
Back to top Go down
broken-rzr800

PostSubject: Re: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 10:56 am

Ain't got no money that's why i'm trying to fill the back of my trailer for february.lol
Back to top Go down
broken-rzr800

PostSubject: Re: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 10:59 am

Well if I'm going to brake it trying to keep up Ur going to have to come done here for sure so I dont have to push it to far to get t home. Lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 10:59 am

James he will bust your butt and he has an 800. U don't want me bustin ur butt!
Back to top Go down
broken-rzr800

PostSubject: Re: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 11:00 am

Commander x, 800 broke sent it packing
Back to top Go down
broken-rzr800

PostSubject: Re: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 11:03 am

I knew I could get him going that why I posted the rhino comment just so he would talk to me. Lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 11:04 am

Awesome! James ain't got nothing for u if u have that. My commander murdered him
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

PostSubject: Re: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 11:05 am

call me...i will take you on some non stop 60 mile rides in 3 hrs on trails if you want...that is if yours will stay together..lol Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  495894 fyi...t bone aint real fast...HE CANT KEEP UP WITH A LOADED DOWN RHINO....one these days im gonna unload it and give him a real spanking.....
Back to top Go down
broken-rzr800

PostSubject: Re: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 11:11 am

How many time u going to stop for gas in 60 mile? That thing won't run wide open for 60 miles will it?
Back to top Go down
broken-rzr800

PostSubject: Re: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 11:13 am

My last ride was 105 in 3hrs 55min with one 5gallon pit stop.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 11:17 am

Listen here.....when James wanted to race the commander I had fun. His rhino could half way run with it. My commander had him.

He ain't got nothing for the xp.

These are facts.
Back to top Go down
broken-rzr800

PostSubject: Re: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 11:20 am

WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
call me...i will take you on some non stop 60 mile rides in 3 hrs on trails if you want...that is if yours will stay together..lol Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  495894 fyi...t bone aint real fast...HE CANT KEEP UP WITH A LOADED DOWN RHINO....one these days im gonna unload it and give him a real spanking.....
Dude 60 miles in 3hr can be done in a mule at 20mph come on u can do better than that. Lol
Back to top Go down
Hump

Number of posts : 4683
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 1:43 pm

I've seen racers in heavy Cowmanders try to keep up with the hot rod rhino before. What a joke. Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  474532 By racers, I don't mean that non-driving Tbone.Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  495894

If I were looking for speed only, the commander would be the last choice. It has alot of top speed, but feels heavy, and is not any quicker through the woods than a rzr s.
Back to top Go down
broken-rzr800

PostSubject: Re: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 2:06 pm

Ok I guess it's starting over if those tiny little rhinos are so lite then why are they only 100 lbs liter out of the box? Sounds like to me the rhinos are carrying a lot of extra dead weight . I would have thought it was 2or300 lbs liter with that tiny single cylinder engine. Lol
Back to top Go down
Hump

Number of posts : 4683
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 7:15 pm

Every pound counts. 100 pounds must mean alot considering they don't feel much powerful than a 800 s. Tbone, I can't believe you made up another username just to get on here and give Rhino owners a hard time..Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  46820
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid    Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for another SXS and driver for UTV Rally Raid
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next