WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? SpringRider10007
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? SpringRider10010
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? SpringRider10018
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? SpringRider10011
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? SpringRider10030
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? SpringRider10036
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? SpringRider10055
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? SpringRider10057

What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 100_3508
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 100_3512
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 100_3524
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 100_3525
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 100_3528
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 100_3572
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 100_3554
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 100_3538
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 100_3534

What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 106_6005-vi
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 106_6098-vi
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Dscf1320
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Dscf1321
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Dscf1322
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Springride2010004
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Springride2010005
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Springride2010006
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Springride2010008
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Springride2010013
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Springride2010020
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Springride2010021
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Springride2010022
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Springride2010026
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Springride2010030
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Springride2010031

What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Springride2010049

What tires are you hillbillies running ???? NewYears201012-31-09037

What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Vote_lcapWhat tires are you hillbillies running ???? Voting_barWhat tires are you hillbillies running ???? Vote_rcap 
bubba53
What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Vote_lcapWhat tires are you hillbillies running ???? Voting_barWhat tires are you hillbillies running ???? Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What tires are you hillbillies running ????

Go down 
+12
trailrider2
ckbetz
kodiakman
zingo
chappy
RZRCRAC
Bobby D
Gary
redneck49
Jeff M
ohiofishman
bananaclip
16 posters
AuthorMessage
bananaclip

bananaclip

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-10-11

What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Empty
PostSubject: What tires are you hillbillies running ????   What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 10:55 pm

Give me some recommendations on a great tire and size for my new 700 rhino. I ride our beloved wv trails and this is my first utv.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What tires are you hillbillies running ????   What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 11:02 pm

Bighorns have served me very well so far, that said, i ain't no mudder funner.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What tires are you hillbillies running ????   What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 11:49 pm

I run the 27in GBC Dirt tammer 6ply and I am happy with them.
Back to top Go down
ohiofishman

ohiofishman

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: What tires are you hillbillies running ????   What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 12:05 am

i run ITP Terracross on my RZR and really like them
Back to top Go down
Jeff M

Jeff M

Number of posts : 1777
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: What tires are you hillbillies running ????   What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 6:35 am

Bighorns and very happy with them.
Back to top Go down
redneck49

redneck49

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What tires are you hillbillies running ????   What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 9:42 am

i'm running the terracross on my 700 they haven't let me down yet.
Back to top Go down
Gary

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: What tires are you hillbillies running ????   What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 10:08 am

running 589 26inch so far so good ?(hillbilly) gotta think about this--------- since all my kin are from West By ___ I suppose I am a hillbilly 2 What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 131395
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What tires are you hillbillies running ????   What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 11:04 am

Mud Lite XTR's 27" I may go with big horns next time What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
RZRCRAC

RZRCRAC

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: What tires are you hillbillies running ????   What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 2:32 pm

27" Swamplite - love them but will either go with Bighorns or the new Baja Cross next time
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What tires are you hillbillies running ????   What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 2:53 pm

how do you like to ride?? just trail, mud,rocks?

i run 27s on my rhino and any bigger they will rub some. i had the xtrs on the rhino for years but got lots of holes in them. but was great tires. my xtrs was some of the very first ones and itp as changed the rubber compound and they say they are better now. i have swamp lites on the rhino now but i have only put 200 to 300 miles on them and happy with them so far.

i like the tread pattern on the big horns and gbc dirt tammers and they work great in all areas but hard core mud riding.
Back to top Go down
chappy

chappy

Number of posts : 231

PostSubject: Re: What tires are you hillbillies running ????   What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 3:46 pm

I have Big Horns and have to say that they have held up better than any other tires that I have ever owned and seem to be good in most "normal" trail conditions (hardpack, sand, mud, etc.). Not tires to take to the swamp though, which seems to have been covered in the posts above. Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
zingo

zingo

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: What tires are you hillbillies running ????   What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 6:12 pm

I go over 5000 miles on my 26" Bighorns on my Rubicon with no
flats. Most of that has been in WV.

I'm running new 26" Bighorns on my Rzr with over 1500 miles
and love them. Great mountain/rock tire.

They are good in the mud but not great.

Highly recommend them for WV.
Back to top Go down
kodiakman

kodiakman

Number of posts : 899
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: What tires are you hillbillies running ????   What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 6:16 pm

BIGHORNS Have them on my RZR and my ATV. Wear great. Good all around tire.
Back to top Go down
bananaclip

bananaclip

PostSubject: Re: What tires are you hillbillies running ????   What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 6:20 pm

Guys and Gals, thanks for all of the feedback so far. I am a super rookie when it comes to the utv's. I have ridden quads for years but the two are different animals. I am leaning towards 27 inch original bighorns. Our trails are a good mix of everything, dirt, rock, mud, etc. I am looking hard at hunterworks greaseless weights and sliders to keep or add some low end.
Back to top Go down
ckbetz

ckbetz

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: What tires are you hillbillies running ????   What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2010, 12:09 am

I've been reading about Pitbull tires recently and they seem to be making some noise in the side by side and atv market. Check this link for more info. They really look like an awesome tire. At the end of the review the guy says they are the only tire he's ever tested to be better in his opinion than a bighorn for all around tire.

http://www.jacobsatvmagazine.com/tmp/pit_bull_tires/pit_bull_tires.html
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What tires are you hillbillies running ????   What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2010, 12:15 am

Good info thanks.
Back to top Go down
trailrider2

trailrider2

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What tires are you hillbillies running ????   What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2010, 12:35 am

These tires are getting great reviews in the regular atv market as well. $0.02.
Back to top Go down
ckbetz

ckbetz

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: What tires are you hillbillies running ????   What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2010, 7:59 am

I'd love to know how much they cost but I'm afraid to find out.
Back to top Go down
stumpjumper09

stumpjumper09

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What tires are you hillbillies running ????   What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2010, 10:20 pm

Running GBC Grim Reapers right now - if I were to buy tires again right now, I would really look into the pitbulls like these guys have said, they really look awesome.
Back to top Go down
bananaclip

bananaclip

PostSubject: Re: What tires are you hillbillies running ????   What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 9:27 pm

Guys, I just had a set of the 26.5 rockers on order for $455 shipped untill I found out the weight. These bad boys are weighing in at 36lbs a piece for the fronts and 39 lbs a piece for the rears. I instantly called and cancelled my order. I know we are Wv residence but we can tell that that is heavy!!!!! These would have killed my rhino.
Back to top Go down
bubba53
bubba53

Number of posts : 12045
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: What tires are you hillbillies running ????   What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 9:31 pm

the pit bulls are a 8ply tire....they are gonna be heavy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What tires are you hillbillies running ????   What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 9:40 pm

That is a heavy tire, but they are 8ply.
Back to top Go down
Garnog

Garnog

Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: What tires are you hillbillies running ????   What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 9:55 pm

Terracross for me but nothing wrong with the BH's.
Back to top Go down
shawn

shawn

Number of posts : 5230

PostSubject: Re: What tires are you hillbillies running ????   What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 10:26 pm

I run Maxxis Ceros ---- I got them at a good price & decided to try them out. Very happy so far & have about 500 miles on them. Would buy them again. I have run several different tires through the years. Just make sure to go with a tire that is made for a SXS. What tires are you hillbillies running ???? 414880
Back to top Go down
http://hanshewshawn@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What tires are you hillbillies running ????   What tires are you hillbillies running ???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What tires are you hillbillies running ????
Page 1 of 1