WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
Polaris answering the Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
Polaris answering the Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
Polaris answering the Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
Polaris answering the Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
Polaris answering the Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
Polaris answering the Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
Polaris answering the Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
Polaris answering the Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
Polaris answering the Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
Polaris answering the Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
Polaris answering the Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
Polaris answering the Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
Polaris answering the Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
Polaris answering the Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
Polaris answering the Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
Polaris answering the Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
Polaris answering the Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
Polaris answering the Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
Polaris answering the Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
Polaris answering the Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
Polaris answering the Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
Polaris answering the Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
Polaris answering the Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
Polaris answering the Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
Polaris answering the Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
Polaris answering the Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
Polaris answering the Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
Polaris answering the Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
Polaris answering the Maverick SpringRider10007
Polaris answering the Maverick SpringRider10010
Polaris answering the Maverick SpringRider10018
Polaris answering the Maverick SpringRider10011
Polaris answering the Maverick SpringRider10030
Polaris answering the Maverick SpringRider10036
Polaris answering the Maverick SpringRider10055
Polaris answering the Maverick 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
Polaris answering the Maverick SpringRider10057

Polaris answering the Maverick 100_3508
Polaris answering the Maverick 100_3512
Polaris answering the Maverick 100_3524
Polaris answering the Maverick 100_3525
Polaris answering the Maverick 100_3528
Polaris answering the Maverick 100_3572
Polaris answering the Maverick 100_3554
Polaris answering the Maverick 100_3538
Polaris answering the Maverick 100_3534

Polaris answering the Maverick 106_6005-vi
Polaris answering the Maverick 106_6098-vi
Polaris answering the Maverick Dscf1320
Polaris answering the Maverick Dscf1321
Polaris answering the Maverick Dscf1322
Polaris answering the Maverick Springride2010004
Polaris answering the Maverick Springride2010005
Polaris answering the Maverick Springride2010006
Polaris answering the Maverick Springride2010008
Polaris answering the Maverick Springride2010013
Polaris answering the Maverick Springride2010020
Polaris answering the Maverick Springride2010021
Polaris answering the Maverick Springride2010022
Polaris answering the Maverick Springride2010026
Polaris answering the Maverick Springride2010030
Polaris answering the Maverick Springride2010031

Polaris answering the Maverick Springride2010049

Polaris answering the Maverick NewYears201012-31-09037

Polaris answering the Maverick Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
Polaris answering the Maverick Vote_lcapPolaris answering the Maverick Voting_barPolaris answering the Maverick Vote_rcap 
bubba53
Polaris answering the Maverick Vote_lcapPolaris answering the Maverick Voting_barPolaris answering the Maverick Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Polaris answering the Maverick

Go down 
+18
wvregulators
Van P
Rick S
Hump
Bocephus
RickV
jbeane
Ron(09rzr)
Jet
punder
Thunter
zero
Tiger Rag
WV Hot Rod Rhino
simoniz
Bobby D
Purn1973
shawn
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Polaris answering the Maverick Empty
PostSubject: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 5:38 pm

I have heard it some and got a firm word what Polaris may be doing to counter the Maverick. This is speculation but the word is Polaris has built a RZR xp with a boxed frame. Hopped up 900 pro star motor. Estimated HP is going to be 110-115. Going to be called the XP H.O.
Could be available as early as January. Its rumored to be already built because Polaris had people watching the patent office and saw the Maverick coming so they got right to work.
Time will tell. Polaris answering the Maverick 583686

Again this is talk but from alot of what I have heard, this is what is going to counter the Maverick.

I was told though after this, that will be polaris's ceiling.

On other news the 800 is still going nowhere from what a Polaris rep told me. If anything happens they will build a prostar 850 and replace the current 800 with but that could be 3 years away.
Polaris is going to be on a big push to push the 570. They are going to keep doing those up like the current LE's. They feel the 570 is going to be the most popular in the future.

I still think this is a good time to sit back and see what all happens. Too much going on out there in the sxs world. couch Polaris answering the Maverick 583686
Back to top Go down
shawn

shawn

Number of posts : 5230
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 5:45 pm

More news ---- we will have to wait & see. All of this kind of talk, just makes me wonder what will be next. I just wish some of the other name brands would get more into th game. This kind of horsepower sure does sound good though. Thanks for the update TBone.
Back to top Go down
http://hanshewshawn@yahoo.com
Purn1973

Purn1973

Number of posts : 712
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 6:09 pm

The dealer that I spoke with last month, (same one that got to drive a Maverick), said that one of the Polaris engineers let it slip that they were working on a 950cc version of the new motor. Take it for what it's worth, but that's coming from someone who went to the dealer expo.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Purn1973
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 6:13 pm

Wildcat baby Polaris answering the Maverick 262435
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 7:19 pm

Bobby D wrote:

If the horsepower keeps going up that thing will be getting out run by the 170's.

I think wildcat will get on up there in a few more years though. They ain't come this far to be that underpowered
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 8:12 pm

you get em Bobby!!
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 9:23 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
Bobby D wrote:

If the horsepower keeps going up that thing will be getting out run by the 170's.

I think wildcat will get on up there in a few more years though. They ain't come this far to be that underpowered

I will say it again who needs that much power in the woods the sand dunes yes but woods Polaris answering the Maverick 78019we can't top out the machines we got now in the woods
Polaris answering the Maverick 583686
Back to top Go down
simoniz

simoniz

Number of posts : 2840
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 9:34 pm

Come on now Bobby. Yes you can. Yahoo!
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

Number of posts : 5386
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 10:10 pm

Bobby D wrote:

you'll ride anything Big Laugh
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbsperformance.com/
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

Number of posts : 989
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2012, 12:26 pm

I'm not exactly slobbering for a new machine. I'm very happy with the machine I have. It has exceeded my expectations so far.

Still will be fun to watch the arms race.

Last edited by Tiger Rag on October 30th 2012, 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2012, 12:37 pm

WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
Bobby D wrote:

you'll ride anything Big Laugh

James,

How do u know this??? Polaris answering the Maverick 150378 Polaris answering the Maverick 66606 Polaris answering the Maverick 834467
Back to top Go down
zero

zero

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2011-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2012, 12:25 am

haha it figures i just bought a 2013 rzr xp today lol...but of course its all hearsay
Back to top Go down
Thunter

Thunter

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2012, 12:47 am

Bobby D wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:
Bobby D wrote:

I will say it again who needs that much power in the woods the sand dunes yes but woods Polaris answering the Maverick 78019we can't top out the machines we got now in the woods
Polaris answering the Maverick 583686

Bob's correct on this one. In the woods, I can't use all the power my 09 800 has, let alone my XP. Maybe I just don't have HHR balls, or maybe I got more brainsPolaris answering the Maverick 474532 To stretch their legs I gotta find road. I have parked the XP for a bit and been running the old RZR lately anyway. I missed the old girl!!. Suspension is more important than power in WV. I think things are gonna get better for all of us anyway. Artic Cat has got a taste of the money in SXS's. I'd say were gonna have at least 3 manufacturers battling it out. If only Yamaha would get of their arse now!!
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2012, 5:33 am

WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
Bobby D wrote:

you'll ride anything Polaris answering the Maverick 46820

Polaris answering the Maverick 1272119549 Polaris answering the Maverick 909454 Polaris answering the Maverick 550457
Back to top Go down
punder

punder

Number of posts : 1849
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2012, 7:06 am

Tiger Rag wrote:
I'm not exactly slobbering for a new machine. I'm very happy with the machine I have. It has exceeded my expectations so far.

Polaris answering the Maverick 983333
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

PostSubject: Re: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2012, 12:05 pm

punder wrote:
Tiger Rag wrote:

Polaris answering the Maverick 983333

Drew, why don't you get a new machine already. It's riding season dude! Polaris answering the Maverick 495894
Back to top Go down
punder

punder

PostSubject: Re: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2012, 2:29 pm

If my lake property would sell , I probably would , but I need a car worse than I need a SXS 13mpg in the truck keeps me broke most of the time , along with a 5 year old in daycare . Don't worry Matt , times just have to get better than they are right now .
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

PostSubject: Re: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2012, 2:57 pm

punder wrote:
If my lake property would sell , I probably would , but I need a car worse than I need a SXS 13mpg in the truck keeps me broke most of the time , along with a 5 year old in daycare . Don't worry Matt , times just have to get better than they are right now .

I know Drew, I completely understand. It will happen for you soon enough. I'm sure we all miss having you out there on the trail!
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

Number of posts : 4150
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2012, 5:15 pm

punder----good luck buddy--keep in touch. god bless.
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2012, 5:25 pm

ok, le me just say this , the subject is"polaris answer to the maverick". how the f did we get that. the maverick aint proved crap yet. i'd say the maverick is the answer to the popo XP and as my good buddy tbone likes to refer to my other buddy andys wildcat-----the wild pussy. just cause they built it dont mean crap. WV aint sand buggy dream land.

my yamaha / polaris dealer asked me if i wanted my name on the first YAMAHA sxs answer to the rzr that they got in. i told him yes. all he said was it was coming from yamaha.

Can Am= damn canadians=of course they build great jets.

this ought to stir up some shit.

Polaris answering the Maverick 474532Polaris answering the Maverick 474532Polaris answering the Maverick 474532
Back to top Go down
Ron(09rzr)

Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2011-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2012, 5:30 pm

Well hopefully the parts are going to be available for the current xp owners to hop theirs up instead of having to sell and buy new....it seems to be parts out there now to build the xp up to 100+ ( other than turbo) but other than saying you have the highest horsepower most bada$$ beer wagon in the woods the power is cool but useless...........
On a side not Applause horsepower in the maverick......whats the top speed?
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

PostSubject: Re: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2012, 5:53 pm

punder wrote:

One good thing coming.....Henry goes on the government dole next year.....kindergarten! No more daycare!

Last edited by Tiger Rag on November 1st 2012, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
punder

punder

PostSubject: Re: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2012, 5:55 pm

Tiger Rag wrote:
punder wrote:

One good think coming.....Henry goes on the government dole next year.....kindergarten! No more daycare!

Ohh yea , 8 months and counting .
Back to top Go down
punder

punder

PostSubject: Re: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2012, 6:00 pm

Jet wrote:
ok, le me just say this , the subject is"polaris answer to the maverick". how the f did we get that. the maverick aint proved crap yet. i'd say the maverick is the answer to the popo XP and as my good buddy tbone likes to refer to my other buddy andys wildcat-----the wild pussy. just cause they built it dont mean crap. WV aint sand buggy dream land.

my yamaha / polaris dealer asked me if i wanted my name on the first YAMAHA sxs answer to the rzr that they got in. i told him yes. all he said was it was coming from yamaha.

Can Am= damn canadians=of course they build great jets.

this ought to stir up some shit.

Polaris answering the Maverick 474532Polaris answering the Maverick 474532Polaris answering the Maverick 474532

The real question is , would can am have built the Maverick if it was not for the XP ? No they would not , they are only playing catch up and got lucky , Polais is the answer , brought a 100+ hp to market right after the anoucment of the maverick , now that is on the spot performance that polaris brings , so no other manufacturer puts it out there like polaris . Look at this group 85% Polaris for a reason .
Back to top Go down
jbeane

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2012, 9:51 pm

i use every bit of my 800's power in the woods and trails. i also am a large guy, so my rig is a bit heavier than most. i find myself wishing/wanting more power ALOT!

that being said, im looking to trade my 2012 S LE in in jan when the new colors and stuff come out.

what ive heard about the new thing, is its not going to replace the XP but be a addition to the line. one of my local dealers said it was suposed to be bigger, wider etc than the xp and geared more towards the dunes.

my hopes is it will make some good deals on 12/13 XP's and i an get a good deal.
Back to top Go down
RickV

RickV

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2012, 11:02 pm

I waiting on turbine power, that's what I'm talking about. Ain't that right Jet?
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

Number of posts : 5386
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2012, 11:06 pm

whoever says they cant use more hp in the wood cant drive ROFL Big Laugh
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbsperformance.com/
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2012, 11:13 pm

RickV wrote:
I waiting on turbine power, that's what I'm talking about. Ain't that right Jet?

https://s1140.photobucket.com/albums/n565/jetdriverx/clip%20art%20II/?action=view&current=engineanimated.gif
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2012, 11:15 pm

Polaris answering the Maverick Engineanimated
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2012, 11:17 pm

WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
whoever says they cant use more hp in the wood cant drive Polaris answering the Maverick 474532 Polaris answering the Maverick 46820

james, i sure i am not the only boneafied non driver!!!!! ya know bone a fied !!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polaris answering the Maverick   Polaris answering the Maverick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Polaris answering the Maverick
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next