WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) SpringRider10007
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) SpringRider10010
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) SpringRider10018
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) SpringRider10011
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) SpringRider10030
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) SpringRider10036
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) SpringRider10055
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) SpringRider10057

I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 100_3508
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 100_3512
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 100_3524
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 100_3525
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 100_3528
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 100_3572
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 100_3554
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 100_3538
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 100_3534

I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 106_6005-vi
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) 106_6098-vi
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Dscf1320
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Dscf1321
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Dscf1322
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Springride2010004
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Springride2010005
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Springride2010006
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Springride2010008
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Springride2010013
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Springride2010020
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Springride2010021
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Springride2010022
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Springride2010026
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Springride2010030
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Springride2010031

I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Springride2010049

I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) NewYears201012-31-09037

I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Vote_lcapI have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Voting_barI have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Vote_rcap 
bubba53
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Vote_lcapI have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Voting_barI have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)

Go down 
+10
Gadget
Cumminsdzl
mrwvsportsman
My 800
Ron(09rzr)
Yotehunter66
commando64
dsawdy
Timmi
BobT
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BobT

BobT

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2010-01-31

I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Empty
PostSubject: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 9:36 pm

I have just converted all of my maps to work on Android devices.  The Android App is called BackCountry Navigator (BCN).  I cannot say enough about how much better they look than on any Garmin GPS.  The POI icons are gorgeous and show on all levels.  I use them on an 8” tablet in my RZR.  The maps are many times more clear since Android devices have much better screens than GPS units.  BCN is a full fledged GPS that tracks, etc.  You can pre-download maps for where you will be riding since you most likely will not have cell service.  You don’t need to activate the tablet since you can use it’s WiFi at home to download files and maps.

The file linked to below will includes the track/maps for The Paiute, Moab, Taylor Park, and West Virginia.  It also has instructions and tips on how to load the maps and download maps along with which maps look the best.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zz5t0tof64fxmc9/BCN_Files_and_Instructions-2014_version-All_Maps.zip
Back to top Go down
Timmi

Timmi

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2012-11-25

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 10:30 pm

thank you Bob!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbshotrodperformance.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 10:38 pm

Just download and changed over to the new maps. Thanks again Bob!
Back to top Go down
dsawdy

dsawdy

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2012-10-14

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 8:13 pm

sa weeeeet!!!!
THanks BOB!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sawdy.com
commando64

commando64

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 9:29 pm

I cant wait to check them out,Thanks Bob T!! Yahoo!  Yahoo!
Back to top Go down
Yotehunter66

Yotehunter66

Number of posts : 2119
Registration date : 2011-03-23

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 9:43 pm

Very nice. Must have on the gps.
Back to top Go down
commando64

commando64

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 9:57 pm

This opens up a whole nother level of getting around in w.v.!!...can't wait to put some big miles on my ride!! Yahoo!  Yahoo!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 10:50 pm

Good post bob! U da man. Wish I had a gps to use these. Maybe one day i will figure it out
Back to top Go down
commando64

commando64

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:05 pm

Hey Bob T,does it matter if your on 10 on the magnification when u download the offline maps?? its taking a long time to load the open cycle maps?..no problem, just wondering if im doing it right.
Back to top Go down
BobT

BobT

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:08 pm

I have my magnification as high as I can get it, usually 16.  I do not do the entire state.  It will take mine about 15-20 minutes per map.
Back to top Go down
commando64

commando64

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:19 pm

Thanks for all the info!
Back to top Go down
commando64

commando64

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:25 pm

Im not tring to do the whole state...just your tracks..but if i download them with the magnification set to 10 i can get just about all of the tracks with one rectangle.

Last edited by Mike S on June 27th 2014, 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
commando64

commando64

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:28 pm

Will this work?
Back to top Go down
BobT

BobT

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:32 pm

You can have multiple rectangles.  Just start a new one.  Also, at the top of the screen there is "scroll" button, pressing it allows you to move the map.  Then touch the little box next to it to draw a new rectangle.  there is no issue with having multiple rectangles, even if they overlap.
Back to top Go down
commando64

commando64

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:35 pm

Thanks Bob!
Back to top Go down
BobT

BobT

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 9:27 am

Mike, I think I misunderstood your question and gave you some bad info.  When drawing the rectangle you can be at any level.  In the next screen when you download you have an option for "Max" zoom level this is where you want to select 16 or as high as it will let you.
Back to top Go down
commando64

commando64

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 10:41 am

Thanks Bob...good info to know
Back to top Go down
commando64

commando64

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 11:16 am

Im getting better at this BCN now...Thanks for all your tips Bob, and all the time it took for u to map all these trails,how many years did it take to do this?
Back to top Go down
commando64

commando64

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 12:51 pm

How is the battery life on the pantech when using the gps,also do u charge it in your sxs while your riding? Thanks again
Back to top Go down
BobT

BobT

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 1:47 pm

Battery life sucks.  I keep mine plugged in.
Back to top Go down
Timmi

Timmi

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 4:42 pm

Yea the battery won't hold up with the screen on all the time, the screen uses more battery than anything. Get on of these Mike. 
Blue Sea 1017 Dual USB Charger Plug
I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Plug10

Last edited by Timmi on June 28th 2014, 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
commando64

commando64

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 4:53 pm

Thanks Timmi...hopefully i will be using the pantech next weekend
Back to top Go down
Timmi

Timmi

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 6:16 pm

I don't know why the pic came out so big. I ordered one off ebay but it hasn't been shipped for some reason. I went to start my rzr while ago and the battery is dead. I disconnected the maintainer and pulled the caps, bone dry! Looks like I need a battery :(
Back to top Go down
commando64

commando64

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 6:30 pm

Sorry to hear that Timmi...''Murphys law''
Back to top Go down
Timmi

Timmi

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 7:31 pm

yea it's the cheap stock battery, lasted two years, oh well, gotta find one quick somewhere. got my screen protector on the tablet, cant wait to field test it
Back to top Go down
commando64

commando64

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 7:38 pm

was the screen protector hard to put on,i havent put mine on yet?
Back to top Go down
BobT

BobT

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 8:29 pm

Mine was very easy.  Just follow the instructions.  It is not as hard and brittle as some and is easy to move around once on and still wet.  Get it wet like the instructions say and squeeze out the bubbles.  Mine is the firs screen protector I have ever put on that has no bubbles.
Back to top Go down
commando64

commando64

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 8:59 pm

thanks Bob
Back to top Go down
commando64

commando64

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 9:02 pm

Bob did u load those maps on your internal memory or a micro sd card
Back to top Go down
BobT

BobT

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 9:14 pm

SD Card
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)   I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have converted all of my maps to BackCountry Navigator (BCN)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next