WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
Android App that uses Garmin Maps SpringRider10007
Android App that uses Garmin Maps SpringRider10010
Android App that uses Garmin Maps SpringRider10018
Android App that uses Garmin Maps SpringRider10011
Android App that uses Garmin Maps SpringRider10030
Android App that uses Garmin Maps SpringRider10036
Android App that uses Garmin Maps SpringRider10055
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
Android App that uses Garmin Maps SpringRider10057

Android App that uses Garmin Maps 100_3508
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 100_3512
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 100_3524
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 100_3525
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 100_3528
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 100_3572
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 100_3554
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 100_3538
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 100_3534

Android App that uses Garmin Maps 106_6005-vi
Android App that uses Garmin Maps 106_6098-vi
Android App that uses Garmin Maps Dscf1320
Android App that uses Garmin Maps Dscf1321
Android App that uses Garmin Maps Dscf1322
Android App that uses Garmin Maps Springride2010004
Android App that uses Garmin Maps Springride2010005
Android App that uses Garmin Maps Springride2010006
Android App that uses Garmin Maps Springride2010008
Android App that uses Garmin Maps Springride2010013
Android App that uses Garmin Maps Springride2010020
Android App that uses Garmin Maps Springride2010021
Android App that uses Garmin Maps Springride2010022
Android App that uses Garmin Maps Springride2010026
Android App that uses Garmin Maps Springride2010030
Android App that uses Garmin Maps Springride2010031

Android App that uses Garmin Maps Springride2010049

Android App that uses Garmin Maps NewYears201012-31-09037

Android App that uses Garmin Maps Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
Android App that uses Garmin Maps Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
Android App that uses Garmin Maps Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
Android App that uses Garmin Maps Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
Android App that uses Garmin Maps Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
Android App that uses Garmin Maps Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
Android App that uses Garmin Maps Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
Android App that uses Garmin Maps Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
Android App that uses Garmin Maps Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
Android App that uses Garmin Maps Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
Android App that uses Garmin Maps Vote_lcapAndroid App that uses Garmin Maps Voting_barAndroid App that uses Garmin Maps Vote_rcap 
bubba53
Android App that uses Garmin Maps Vote_lcapAndroid App that uses Garmin Maps Voting_barAndroid App that uses Garmin Maps Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Android App that uses Garmin Maps

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BobT

BobT

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Android App that uses Garmin Maps Empty
PostSubject: Android App that uses Garmin Maps   Android App that uses Garmin Maps Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 2:25 pm

Just found a great GPS App for Android. You can use Garmin maps on it. I suggest you download the manual and skim it at least. This appears to be the most powerful GPS App available and it is free. I did donate however.

If you read the manual you will see how flexible it is using various online and offline maps. The big advantage is that is can use a Garmin .img file. Not sure how the topo’s and other maps would show up but by my ATV Trails maps show up great. The tracks are all the same color and there are no dashed trails since these properties are not stored in the .img file.

Here is the link

Download App here

You connect your phone to your PC and install the Garmin .img file in the folder oruxmaps/mapfiles/ (it may be on the phone or the SD card) I set mine up as oruxmaps/mapfiles/ATV Maps/”.img files go here”

Once installed you select the map by touching the Offline Maps button on the main screen.

For those of you who don't have a Garming GPSr this will work great I think. I have only played with it a little and it seems to be a very powerful App.

Below is a link where you can download my map images for WV ATV Trails, Paiute ATV Trails, Taylor Park ATV Trails, and Moab Trails.

ATV Map Images
Back to top Go down
GETERDUN

GETERDUN

Number of posts : 1040
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Android App that uses Garmin Maps   Android App that uses Garmin Maps Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 3:04 pm

Ok Bob, Just where do you download the manuals? I just down loaded the app on my phone. Hope to figure it out.......

Most of us are not PC savy......I just recently got your maps to work on my Garmin........I do have Mapsource on the PC, but getting lost on the Garmin .img file thing.........
Back to top Go down
BobT

BobT

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Android App that uses Garmin Maps   Android App that uses Garmin Maps Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 4:23 pm

On the APP download site there was a link to his website. I have linked to the website Manual download page below. The developer is from Spain so you may have to click on English on the page.

The .img images are the actual maps that Garmin displays. Let me know if you have any more questions. There is a lot of complex stuff in the manual that you won't care about.

Manual
Back to top Go down
GETERDUN

GETERDUN

Number of posts : 1040
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Android App that uses Garmin Maps   Android App that uses Garmin Maps Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 8:47 pm

I am making headway.....I did see the img on my android.......just have to mess with it........ Android App that uses Garmin Maps 805756 Android App that uses Garmin Maps 722106 Android App that uses Garmin Maps 722106
Back to top Go down
Finzup

Finzup

Number of posts : 2037
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Android App that uses Garmin Maps   Android App that uses Garmin Maps Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 10:11 pm

I have a Samsung Rugby Smart. Sounds perfect for me. I'm going to try it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Android App that uses Garmin Maps   Android App that uses Garmin Maps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Android App that uses Garmin Maps
Page 1 of 1