WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek SpringRider10007
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek SpringRider10010
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek SpringRider10018
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek SpringRider10011
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek SpringRider10030
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek SpringRider10036
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek SpringRider10055
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek SpringRider10057

Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 100_3508
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 100_3512
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 100_3524
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 100_3525
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 100_3528
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 100_3572
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 100_3554
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 100_3538
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 100_3534

Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 106_6005-vi
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek 106_6098-vi
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Dscf1320
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Dscf1321
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Dscf1322
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Springride2010004
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Springride2010005
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Springride2010006
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Springride2010008
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Springride2010013
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Springride2010020
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Springride2010021
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Springride2010022
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Springride2010026
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Springride2010030
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Springride2010031

Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Springride2010049

Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek NewYears201012-31-09037

Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Vote_lcapDoes the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Voting_barDoes the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Vote_rcap 
bubba53
Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Vote_lcapDoes the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Voting_barDoes the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek

Go down 
+5
wvbill
Timmi
shawn
My 800
sprint8
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sprint8

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Empty
PostSubject: Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek   Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2015, 10:01 pm

I haven't ridden the spider creek trail in a few years.  I tried to take it from pinnacle creek last weekend and I couldn't figure out how it connects.  It looks like it dead ends at what used to be a creek crossing and somebody took a bulldozer and made it a non crossing. 

Is there a way around it or am I missing something. 

I saw where the "leaf trail" from pinnacle creek to the view had a nice 5 ft high wall bulldozed at the creek crossing.
Back to top Go down
My 800

My 800

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2014-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek   Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2015, 12:18 am

good one   Yep, at least it did several months ago.  I remember only one split and you stay to the right and onto Pinnacle Creek.  I do believe it is Trail 23 Blue just beyond where the bridge over the creek used to be.  The Spider Creek Trail was in great shape the last time we rode it...MD
Back to top Go down
shawn

shawn

Number of posts : 5230
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek   Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2015, 7:34 am

Yes, it does.
Back to top Go down
http://hanshewshawn@yahoo.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek   Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2015, 10:53 am

yes sir
Back to top Go down
My 800

My 800

PostSubject: Re: Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek   Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2015, 10:44 pm

good one   Like I said earlier, several of us rode the Spider Creek Trail from the access road all the way to PC Trail 23.  It is in good condition with only 2 or 3 spots you may want to negotiate the best spot to cross, but nothing serious...MD
Back to top Go down
Timmi

Timmi

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2012-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek   Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 7:48 am

I still can't get in my head how we got from herndon heights road, where the coal slag "lake" is, to pinnacle 23
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbshotrodperformance.com/
sprint8

PostSubject: Re: Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek   Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 10:29 am

I will take it from the coal lake next time.   See if I can make sense of it that way.
Back to top Go down
wvbill

wvbill

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek   Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 12:15 pm

Timmi wrote:
I still can't get in my head how we got from herndon heights road, where the coal slag "lake" is, to pinnacle 23

I can help here I think, from Herndon Heights, if you go just past the slate dump (just a couple hundred yards) to the top of the hill, you make a left at the intersection where the Guyandotte baptist church is, once you make that left you go about one mile, there will be Austin Rd. on your left, and a red dog road that goes down the hill to your right, go down that red dog road keep straight, it will turn into spider creek trail before you hit the botom.
Back to top Go down
My 800

My 800

PostSubject: Re: Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek   Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 9:35 pm

good one   From the top of the trail from Butterfly Holler, with the slag pond across the road, we turned left toward Tiny's and what I call the access road is several miles on the right.  Hair pin turn to the right and down the access road to the Y in the trail.  Bear right onto Spider Creek Trail (as I know it) and as you seen Timmi it dead ended into PC #23 just past where the wooden bridge used to cross the creek.  As for some of the proper names of roads, I don't know a lot of them, just know where I am going.  It was a good ride to trail 23...MD
Back to top Go down
Timmi

Timmi

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2012-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek   Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 9:48 pm

My 800 wrote:
good one   From the top of the trail from Butterfly Holler, with the slag pond across the road, we turned left toward Tiny's and what I call the access road is several miles on the right.  Hair pin turn to the right and down the access road to the Y in the trail.  Bear right onto Spider Creek Trail (as I know it) and as you seen Timmi it dead ended into PC #23 just past where the wooden bridge used to cross the creek.  As for some of the proper names of roads, I don't know a lot of them, just know where I am going.  It was a good ride to trail 23...MD
ok I remember the hairpin turn then after that was where I was sightseeing again, riding up there in the spring on a rain freshened day after not riding for seven months was like being born all over again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbshotrodperformance.com/
gfunk

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek   Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 9:58 pm

From coal lake its basically all paved road to barkers creek, right?
Back to top Go down
wvbill

wvbill

PostSubject: Re: Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek   Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2015, 8:24 am

gfunk wrote:
From coal lake its basically all paved road to barkers creek, right?

yep, it is.....
Back to top Go down
wvbill

wvbill

PostSubject: Re: Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek   Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2015, 2:43 pm

Does anyone know or have you tried, since they closed that little plant between herndon and bud, can you just go down the road on the face of the ref pile and get out, it would put you out right at Barkers creek? would be really nice.....google earth photo from 11-8-13 shows what looks like a open gate with a active gaurd shack.....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek   Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2015, 2:55 pm

I just go down jug hollow road
Back to top Go down
wvbill

wvbill

PostSubject: Re: Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek   Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2015, 2:57 pm

yeah I know so have I, 4 miles of hard road from that same point.....that would just work out sweet.....
Back to top Go down
gfunk

PostSubject: Re: Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek   Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2015, 3:49 pm

wvbill, i too noticed that road from coal lake all the way down to the main road by barkers creek.  Hope someone chimes in and let's us know that it's open or if their is a trail around it....  I know a couple of years ago, i was run off the coal lake area by security......  They were real nice though.
Back to top Go down
sprint8

PostSubject: Re: Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek   Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2015, 6:33 pm

I ran the road from coal lake to 10 just to see where it went and it was open and passable
Back to top Go down
wvbill

wvbill

PostSubject: Re: Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek   Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2015, 6:35 pm

and boom goes the dynamite!
Back to top Go down
gfunk

PostSubject: Re: Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek   Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2015, 7:06 pm

Nice!!!! I will give it a try this Friday then.
Back to top Go down
gfunk

PostSubject: Re: Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek   Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2015, 9:19 am

Well tried to go from coal lake down to route 10 to hit barkers creek area and alas the two gates down on route 10 were locked......
Back to top Go down
wvbill

wvbill

PostSubject: Re: Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek   Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2015, 11:17 am

That sux, thanks for the heads up
Back to top Go down
gfunk

PostSubject: Re: Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek   Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2015, 11:41 am

Anyone else checked the gate below coal lake down on 10 to see if open.  I'll be down that way riding oct 18&19.
Back to top Go down
sammudder

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2015-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek   Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2015, 7:47 pm

I rode from the view to bud yesterday. That trail ends at the creek crossing but we just drove over the mounds onto hmpc trail.then took barkers  creek trail from the swimming hole near bud.that was a  challenging trail with two brute 300 2wds in the group. Good ride though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek   Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2015, 5:43 pm

gfunk wrote:
Well tried to go from coal lake down to route 10 to hit barkers creek area and alas the two gates down on route 10 were locked......
The gate can be locked. Theres a way to get by via the railroad unless im mistaken
Back to top Go down
gfunk

PostSubject: Re: Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek   Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2015, 10:52 am

Thanks guys. I looked last time for a way to get around the gates but couldn't find anything.  I am always hesitant to run the rr tracks so we didn't explore that.
Back to top Go down
Roger cantly

Roger cantly

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2013-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek   Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2015, 7:23 pm

I unload often at the old David n sons grocery store, so I drive by that gate. It's always locked when I go by.
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

Number of posts : 5386
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek   Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2015, 10:23 am

we go down the tracks to get in
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbsperformance.com/
gfunk

PostSubject: Re: Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek   Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2015, 11:22 pm

When you come down the gravel road do you go left or right down the tracks?  And how far do you have to run them to get onto 10.
Back to top Go down
gfunk

PostSubject: Re: Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek   Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2015, 9:31 am

In case anyone needs know take a Left down the tracks about 1/8 mile then right onto 10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek   Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does the spider creek trail still connect to hatfield pinnacle creek
Page 1 of 1