WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
WTF is the World Coming To?!? SpringRider10007
WTF is the World Coming To?!? SpringRider10010
WTF is the World Coming To?!? SpringRider10018
WTF is the World Coming To?!? SpringRider10011
WTF is the World Coming To?!? SpringRider10030
WTF is the World Coming To?!? SpringRider10036
WTF is the World Coming To?!? SpringRider10055
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
WTF is the World Coming To?!? SpringRider10057

WTF is the World Coming To?!? 100_3508
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 100_3512
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 100_3524
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 100_3525
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 100_3528
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 100_3572
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 100_3554
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 100_3538
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 100_3534

WTF is the World Coming To?!? 106_6005-vi
WTF is the World Coming To?!? 106_6098-vi
WTF is the World Coming To?!? Dscf1320
WTF is the World Coming To?!? Dscf1321
WTF is the World Coming To?!? Dscf1322
WTF is the World Coming To?!? Springride2010004
WTF is the World Coming To?!? Springride2010005
WTF is the World Coming To?!? Springride2010006
WTF is the World Coming To?!? Springride2010008
WTF is the World Coming To?!? Springride2010013
WTF is the World Coming To?!? Springride2010020
WTF is the World Coming To?!? Springride2010021
WTF is the World Coming To?!? Springride2010022
WTF is the World Coming To?!? Springride2010026
WTF is the World Coming To?!? Springride2010030
WTF is the World Coming To?!? Springride2010031

WTF is the World Coming To?!? Springride2010049

WTF is the World Coming To?!? NewYears201012-31-09037

WTF is the World Coming To?!? Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
WTF is the World Coming To?!? Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
WTF is the World Coming To?!? Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
WTF is the World Coming To?!? Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
WTF is the World Coming To?!? Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
WTF is the World Coming To?!? Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
WTF is the World Coming To?!? Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
WTF is the World Coming To?!? Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
WTF is the World Coming To?!? Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
WTF is the World Coming To?!? Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
WTF is the World Coming To?!? Vote_lcapWTF is the World Coming To?!? Voting_barWTF is the World Coming To?!? Vote_rcap 
bubba53
WTF is the World Coming To?!? Vote_lcapWTF is the World Coming To?!? Voting_barWTF is the World Coming To?!? Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WTF is the World Coming To?!?

Go down 
+6
Jet
killlerskunk
rayray
neuromax
Super Dave
WV Hot Rod Rhino
10 posters
AuthorMessage
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

Number of posts : 5386
Registration date : 2009-10-06

WTF is the World Coming To?!? Empty
PostSubject: WTF is the World Coming To?!?   WTF is the World Coming To?!? Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2012, 2:27 pm

I have to go to court next week for an X employee that is claiming he quit due to "verbal abuse"!!!! He wouldn't do his job or come to work. He always had an excuse as to why he couldn't work. He told my other employees that his rent was too much so he made his girlfriend quit her job so that his rent would go down. After almost 4 months of working here he still wouldn't even wash an ambulance correctly!!! He wasted my time & training efforts & materials for almost 4 months & now I have to waste more time in court over that sorry sack of Sh*t!!! I also traded labor & use of my garage for a ball joint press & he took it back when he left!?! I am so sick & tired of people wanting a free ride!!! I work my ass off so that lazy effers can get a job & work for cash!!! Half the people on unemployment don't wanna work & the other half are out working for cash & draw both. He didn't even work here for 4 months and he's wanting unemployment ... how is that legal/possible?!? WTF is the World Coming To?!? 752955 WTF is the World Coming To?!? 383912 WTF is the World Coming To?!? 387450 Hammer Hitting Head
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbsperformance.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: WTF is the World Coming To?!?   WTF is the World Coming To?!? Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2012, 2:32 pm

I dont know WV but here in NC if they quit they dont get uneployment for nothing. If they get fired then they can file and the state decides. If they were not doing their job it gets denied. If they were doing their job then they get it.

I say its not possible for him to get it.
Back to top Go down
Super Dave

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: WTF is the World Coming To?!?   WTF is the World Coming To?!? Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2012, 2:38 pm

Man, sorry to hear that James,4 months employment n he expects to be put HRR welfare, that's bullshit, hope u got your ducks in a row with this guy. Don't lose your cool in court, sometimes saying less is better, see if he will show his true colors, open mouth insert foot. I'll say a prayer for ya but I still feel shit on him, youve earned what u got n he's not entitled to it.
Back to top Go down
neuromax

neuromax

Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: WTF is the World Coming To?!?   WTF is the World Coming To?!? Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2012, 3:49 pm

that sucks that you have to deal with that, I see it everyday here too. I hope everything comes out in your favor!
Back to top Go down
rayray
rayray

Number of posts : 6335
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: WTF is the World Coming To?!?   WTF is the World Coming To?!? Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2012, 3:59 pm

Super Dave is right...if you go to court...keep your cool. I know it's hard to when you have a piece of crap trying to roll over on you. Sounds like he is just a free loader looking for a free ride.
Back to top Go down
killlerskunk

killlerskunk

Number of posts : 1273
Registration date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: WTF is the World Coming To?!?   WTF is the World Coming To?!? Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2012, 4:38 pm

THAT'S SOME WTF is the World Coming To?!? 911262 , PEOPLE WHO DON'T CARE OR GIVE A WTF is the World Coming To?!? 911262

ABOUT ANYTHING OR ANYONE HAVE IT ON EASY STREET.

SORRY TO HEAR THAT JAMES.

WISHED I LIVED CLOSE TO JBS, I WOULD BE YOUR #1 EMPLOYEE

THEN I COULD GET SOME INFO ON HOW TO MAKE THE RZR RUN OFF NASA ROCKET FUEL LIKE YOUR RHINO....

GOOD LUCK BUDDY,

KEEP YOUR COOL

WE CAN ALWAYS TAKE A WEEKEND AND DO SOME NC REPOING ON HIS ASS FOR THE BALL JOINT PRESS..lol!

NC REPO = BIG AZZ GUN , BAD AZZ ATTITUDE
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

Number of posts : 4150
Registration date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: WTF is the World Coming To?!?   WTF is the World Coming To?!? Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2012, 4:50 pm

Remove this post asap. Don't need this showing up in court James, and walk softly------ in court.
Back to top Go down
neuromax

neuromax

Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: WTF is the World Coming To?!?   WTF is the World Coming To?!? Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2012, 4:51 pm

Jet wrote:
Remove this post asap. Don't need this showing up in court James, and walk softly------ in court.

THIS is a very good idea James
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: WTF is the World Coming To?!?   WTF is the World Coming To?!? Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2012, 4:54 pm

the odds of him getting caught on here are slim to none. Also James is exercising his right to free speech. He is good as long as he dont say names. WTF is the World Coming To?!? 722106

The Company lawyer is here working on this polaris case so he told me james is ok! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

Number of posts : 4150

PostSubject: Re: WTF is the World Coming To?!?   WTF is the World Coming To?!? Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2012, 4:58 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
john11139

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-12-18

PostSubject: Re: WTF is the World Coming To?!?   WTF is the World Coming To?!? Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2012, 5:33 pm

Yes I know where you are comming from. As a employer for 30 years, been down that road too. Had one employee said he was going to quit because his wife was pregnant and wanted to get free welfare to pay for it. Then he tried to file against me. If you are a employrer thats a few strikes against you because every one figures you raped some one to get it. They dont think how hard you have to work to make a business work. Every time I turn around some one is wanting more money from me through taxiation, regulatilon, permitting, registration,. Some times I think the solution to the problem is just turn everything over to them. I was a property renter for awhile and I spent half my time in court fighting some dead beat that didnt pay his rent. They get free legal aid, but I have to take off work and represent myself.
Back to top Go down
Great Googly Moogly

Great Googly Moogly

Number of posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: WTF is the World Coming To?!?   WTF is the World Coming To?!? Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2012, 7:53 pm

Extremely shaky grounds on which to claim eligibility for unemployment insurance, I would think. For one thing, unless he can prove that he addressed the alleged "verbal abuse" with you before he quit, I doubt he's got a leg to stand on. You can't just quit because of a problem that you never tried to resolve and then expect to collect unemployment. Best of luck!!
Back to top Go down
Finzup

Finzup

Number of posts : 2037
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: WTF is the World Coming To?!?   WTF is the World Coming To?!? Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2012, 8:23 pm

PM sent. Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: WTF is the World Coming To?!?   WTF is the World Coming To?!? Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2012, 9:09 pm

WTF is the World Coming To?!? 350969 WTF is the World Coming To?!? 300984
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF is the World Coming To?!?   WTF is the World Coming To?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF is the World Coming To?!?
Page 1 of 1