WV SXS RIDERS / WVTRAILRIDERS.COM
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Thanks for visiting us! Check out our forum here and on HotRodForums.net. Visit us on www.JBSPerformance.com for ultimate performance parts and accessories for your SXS !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wv trail riding on side by sides

HomeBannerLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideos
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide133
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide131
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide136
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide140
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide148
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide121
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide161
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide186
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide190
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide126
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide194
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide195
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide197
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide217
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide221
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide229
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide234
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide253
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide256
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide258
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide276
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide280
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide287
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide159
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide293
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide299
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide305
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide315
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! SpringRider10007
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! SpringRider10010
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! SpringRider10018
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! SpringRider10011
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! SpringRider10030
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! SpringRider10036
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! SpringRider10055
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 2010WVSXSRIDERSSpringRide119
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! SpringRider10057

my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 100_3508
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 100_3512
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 100_3524
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 100_3525
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 100_3528
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 100_3572
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 100_3554
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 100_3538
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 100_3534

my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 106_6005-vi
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 106_6098-vi
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Dscf1320
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Dscf1321
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Dscf1322
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Springride2010004
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Springride2010005
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Springride2010006
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Springride2010008
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Springride2010013
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Springride2010020
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Springride2010021
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Springride2010022
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Springride2010026
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Springride2010030
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Springride2010031

my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Springride2010049

my advice---buy it while you still are able ! NewYears201012-31-09037

my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Springride2010032

Latest topics
» Happy Thanksgiving
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2021, 9:07 pm by Timmi

» 2020 JBS Fall Ride
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2020, 11:26 am by Timmi

» 5 points/ Wallace wv
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 9:22 am by Timmi

» Wildcat
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2020, 6:29 pm by Timmi

» Released a new WV ATV Trails Map
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2020, 1:59 pm by richrzr714

» 2019 JBS Spring Ride
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2020, 8:09 am by Timmi

» 2014 rzr 800 fuel pump don't come on and motor will not turn over
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2019, 12:32 pm by John

» Apologies
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 11:52 pm by Carolinarhino

» Creston Poker Run
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 11:35 pm by Bubbaz

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 650 on November 11th 2021, 8:48 am
Top posters
Bobby D
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Vote_lcapmy advice---buy it while you still are able ! Voting_barmy advice---buy it while you still are able ! Vote_rcap 
bubba53
my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Vote_lcapmy advice---buy it while you still are able ! Voting_barmy advice---buy it while you still are able ! Vote_rcap 
rayray
WV Hot Rod Rhino
shawn
Hump
pit dog
Jet
big g
simoniz
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
bubba53
Bobby D
WV Hot Rod Rhino
JimBob
ElmoEOD
punder
Finzup
neuromax
rayray
Steve K
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

my advice---buy it while you still are able !

Go down 
+15
Yotehunter66
keeter
RHarrah
jbeane
Thunter
Wiley
Hump
neuromax
simoniz
shawn
Gadget
commando64
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Bobby D
Jet
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jet

Jet

Number of posts : 4150
Registration date : 2011-04-19

my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Empty
PostSubject: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2012, 7:17 pm

depending on the next 6 months, if you want one get it now. i did today. and a thousand rounds. with the senseless killings in colorado that happened, honest law abiding citizens will be the ones not able to buy an AR. https://s1140.photobucket.com/albums/n565/jetdriverx/?action=view&current=SWAR15Tactical002.jpg
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2012, 9:24 pm

my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 883398 my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 714922
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Admin
WV Hot Rod Rhino

Number of posts : 5386
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2012, 10:12 pm

Git R Done
Back to top Go down
http://www.jbsperformance.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2012, 10:22 pm

How much is one and where can u buy one?
Back to top Go down
commando64

commando64

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2012, 10:28 pm

very nice!!my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 883398
Back to top Go down
Gadget

Gadget

Number of posts : 1464
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2012, 10:40 pm

my son has one all decked out 1350.00 I think is what he was asking

scope, and a bunch of stuff.
Back to top Go down
shawn

shawn

Number of posts : 5230
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2012, 10:46 pm

Agreed -- better get them while you can
Back to top Go down
http://hanshewshawn@yahoo.com
simoniz

simoniz

Number of posts : 2840
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2012, 10:48 pm

Gun stores will be hiring part time help lol...
Back to top Go down
neuromax

neuromax

Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 12:29 am

Funny you mention that, I am working out a deal on one right now too ;)
Back to top Go down
simoniz

simoniz

Number of posts : 2840
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 12:34 am

You guys need to be acquiring some with NPW!
Back to top Go down
neuromax

neuromax

PostSubject: Re: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 1:07 am

simoniz wrote:
You guys need to be acquiring some with NPW!

working on that!
Back to top Go down
Hump

Number of posts : 4683
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 1:30 am

There's a whole lot more going on than the shooting that can take away our rights.

Arm up!

Remember, it is worthless if you can't feed it.
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 4:43 am

TBONE21 wrote:

for those living in Ohio and near Columbus, Vance Outdoors has this model on sale for $949.00. it is a S&W M&P AR 15 Tactical, 5.56 NATO. Nice quad rail standard. 1000 rounds of Federal XM193F 5.56mm M193 Ball (55 grain metal case boat-tail bullet) for $329.99.

I actually went in yesterday to buy a Stoeger 12 gauge side by side for $379.00. Getting my stands set up where i hunt and Coyote are all over the place so i figured i would get something easy to load and carry. ended up helping some guy who knew nothing about AR's (not that i am an expert) and when he bought this model, i said---oh hell, the shotgun can wait. lol.

depending on the election, my thoughts are that it will be the ammunition they go after. the tax on ammunition will go through the roof, so you can have you guns you just wont be able to afford the bullets.
Back to top Go down
Gadget

Gadget

Number of posts : 1464
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 6:35 am

Get um while you can -- dont forget AMMO.
Back to top Go down
Wiley

Wiley

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 11:47 am

Remember our best weapon is to vote out the riff raff. Join the NRA. Buy lots of ammo.
Back to top Go down
Thunter

Thunter

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 12:47 pm

Guys if you really care please watch the video on the link and sign the petition. Remember this guy was one of Bill Clinton's top advisors. If he is right it is absolutely scary what this adminstration will do in order to circumvent our system of goverment in order to accomplish their goals.

http://www.dickmorris.com/hillarys-end-run-on-gun-control-dick-morris-tv-lunch-alert/
Back to top Go down
Hump

Number of posts : 4683
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 1:41 pm

TBONE21 wrote:

Tbone, one of the best AR-15s I've been around for the money is a DPMS Panther made by Remmington. Father in law just picked one up for just over $600 new. Buy plenty of spare magazines from places like Cheaperthandirt, and you can get real affordable ammo at WalMart.

Some are haters and bash them for being the "bad guy" gun, but don't overlook AK-47s. They don't overheat, jam, or break. They will fire full of sand or mud. They are so easy a child can use them, and they do. #1 assualt rifle in the world.
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 7:24 pm

Wiley wrote:
Remember our best weapon is to vote out the riff raff. Join the NRA. Buy lots of ammo.

AMEN ! ! !
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 7:26 pm

Hump wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:

Tbone, one of the best AR-15s I've been around for the money is a DPMS Panther made by Remmington. Father in law just picked one up for just over $600 new. Buy plenty of spare magazines from places like Cheaperthandirt, and you can get real affordable ammo at WalMart.

Some are haters and bash them for being the "bad guy" gun, but don't overlook AK-47s. They don't overheat, jam, or break. They will fire full of sand or mud. They are so easy a child can use them, and they do. #1 assualt rifle in the world.

hump, you are right on target--no pun intended.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 10:03 pm

Hump wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:

I hear ya! I want one pretty bad. They look so cool!
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 14579
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 10:06 pm

Wiley wrote:

my advice---buy it while you still are able ! 232217
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvsxsriders.com
jbeane

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 3:19 am

jet im very sorry you paid almost a 1000 bucks for a S&W. but i guess supply and demand is at its best.

we normally sell the S&W base for 689. the loaded one for 789. BUT!!! we dont have any S&W's in stock.

we do have a couple bushmasters in in the mid 800's. we have a wall full of acc for all AR platforms.

its truly sad. our goverment is retarded.

laws dont mean anything to criminals. so if they take away our right to bare arms, the criminals will still have guns.

buy all that you can. fire arms and ammo. not only do you need to protect your self and family from the goverment, you also have december comming up and all the idiots that think the world is gona end.
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 6:25 am

jbeane wrote:
jet im very sorry you paid almost a 1000 bucks for a S&W. but i guess supply and demand is at its best.

we normally sell the S&W base for 689. the loaded one for 789. BUT!!! we dont have any S&W's in stock.

we do have a couple bushmasters in in the mid 800's. we have a wall full of acc for all AR platforms.

laws dont mean anything to criminals. so if they take away our right to bare arms, the criminals will still have guns.

buy all that you can. fire arms and ammo. not only do you need to protect your self and family from the goverment, you also have december comming up and all the idiots that think the world is gona end.

wow, great prices bud.
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 9:26 pm

well.............................hell. i went in and bought the stoeger 12 gauge today. cheap..........................but not worried if it gets beat up in the back of the Jeep when im out in the fields.
Back to top Go down
neuromax

neuromax

PostSubject: Re: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 10:03 am

jbeane wrote:

What is your price on a Colt 6290 and do you have them in stock?
Back to top Go down
RHarrah

RHarrah

Number of posts : 555
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 12:29 pm

Not knowing the first thing about guns but it's my understanding that one has to buy a gun within the state that they live in. Is this correct?
Back to top Go down
neuromax

neuromax

PostSubject: Re: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 12:39 pm

It is not, you can buy one in another state but you have to ship it to a FFL, you can't walk out of the store with it. People buy guns in other states all the time and buy them online even.
Back to top Go down
RHarrah

RHarrah

Number of posts : 555
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 1:44 pm

what's an FFL?
Back to top Go down
keeter

keeter

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 5:15 pm

FFL is a Federal Firearms License that a dealer has to purchase to be able to buy and sell firearms and such. They have to pay a tidy sums each year to be able to do that and have to go thru aduits and checks periodically to make sure they are adhereing to the laws of these states and nation. Even the slightest infraction can cause them to lose their licenses and hefty fines and possible imprisionment! Loads of red tape is the reason more people don't want to fool with getting them and so they go thru individuals that have them and order guns or have them shipped to FFl lic holders so they can pick up locally.
Back to top Go down
Yotehunter66

Yotehunter66

Number of posts : 2119
Registration date : 2011-03-23

PostSubject: Re: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 8:47 pm

Had one for years. Accurate as hell for coyote hunting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my advice---buy it while you still are able !   my advice---buy it while you still are able ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my advice---buy it while you still are able !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next